➵ 𝟎𝟖 | 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

"Mr. Jeon, can you please help me with this problem?" Sarah called him in the most flirtatious voice, making you boil inside with this intense feeling of fury. "One minute Sarah" Your boyfriend aka your maths teacher cleared his throat helping students with this assignment he gave you all to complete.

You watched his every step and action as he went to Sarah's seat to help her. Bending down a little he passed her a little smile asking her how he can help her. She smiles twirling her hair between her fingers in a flirty way as his cleavage protrude out and you were damn sure she did this on purpose. Balling your hands you tried to control your anger.

You drifted your eyes towards them again as she whispers something in his ears to which he smiled and moved on to the next student to help. You wanted to cry so bad, seeing a random bitch hitting on your boyfriend wasn't something normal for you.

"Ms. Han?" You heard your name being called by someone only to make you turn your head. "Yes Mr. Jeon?" You cleared your throat looking up at him, Jungkook clearly saw the discomfort on your face but as for now he was your teacher and he was a man or words.

"Do you have any doubts?" He asked passing you the kindest smile while resting his hands on the table. His veins almost popped out. You couldn't help but imagine some things in your mind to show him who owns him.

"Can you please arrange an after school lesson for me Mr Jeon?" You asked him looking straight in his eyes, Jungkook looked surprised yet confused.

"For what Ms han?" He asked only to make you stand up from your seat, it was recess time as the students began walking out of the classroom one by one. "To show you to whom you belong" You whispered right in his ear as your lips brushed past his earlobe. You stared back in his eyes before exiting the class.

........

You walked inside the empty classroom only to find him sitting already. You walked inside locking the door behind. Throwing your bag on the floor you grabbed his collar to smash your lips onto his. You kissed him hungrily, biting his lips to moan into his mouth. His large hands grabbed your butt to squeeze them between his palms.

"I see you were having a great time with that Sarah bitch" You pulled off panting hard, his lips were swollen with his messy hair. "It's okay daddy I will show you to whom this cock belongs" You unbuckled his belt taking his cock between your palms to massage it. He growls, already getting impatient now.

"Show me that my princess is the only one who owns daddy's cock and no one else" He growls sitting on his chair. You smiled unbuttoning your shirt as Jungkook watched you undress yourself in front of you. Pulling your hair back to sit on his thighs rubbing your wet folds between his erection to tease him.

"Take it inside you before I shove it inside this cute little pussy of yours" Jungkook moans. "You should have thought before flirting with Sarah you're not allowed to cum until I say so, today" You placed a kiss on his neck taking him inside you. His big member slides inside your wet entrance to make you both moan in this intense feeling of pleasure.

You bucked your hips up and down in a slow and steady way only to make jungkook lose his mind. He tried to thrust from beneath only to be stopped by you. "Daddy, are you that impatient for me? You should have thought this before flirting with that bitch" You ride him taking him in and out with these sloppy thrusts.

"Now tell me who owns this cock?" You slammed your hips to make his balls crush inside your hole. "You my princess, all yours, this cock is all yours to play with, to fuck with to tease with" You finally let him thrust inside you from beneath his cock reaching your end to make you roll your eyes.

"Fuck daddy! tell me again who owns you?" You moan playing with your breasts with your mouth open in pleasure. "I am all yours and this pussy is all mine" He kissed your neck leaving marks all over your skin which you want to show everyone like an art.

"Then can you cum for me daddy? Cum inside me fill me up to the brim with your seeds" You bucked your hips riding and pounding onto him. His hands encircled around your neck only to make you throw your head back.

"My princess gets what he wants" He growls as you pounded into him with this intense speed. Your walls clenched around his hard cock. "Aah fuck- my daddy's cock feels so good" You praised him and soon enough you felt him release himself inside you.

You rested your head on his shoulder as his juices fell out of your core. Smiling, you kissed him on the lips, owning every piece of him.

"If you ever talk to her again I will break this cock" You warned him, your hands tracing his lips.

"How bout you break my bed and ride this cock like you did today?"