➵ 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

"Please listen to me babe-" Jungkook chased you out of the venue as the blasting music came to halt. Your eyes filled with tears as they dropped down your face. You sniveled, aggressively wiping the tears from your eyes. Your mascara smudged across your teary eyes but you couldn't care less.

"Baby please-" He grabbed you by your arm, turning you to face him. His heart broke at the sight of your face flushed red as he saw the tears of pain rolling across your face. He traced his fingers down your face but before he could wipe these salty tears you pushed his hands away.

"Don't" You whimpered looking in his eyes with your salty one. "I hate the way you treated me in front of her" You choked on your tears as your heart twisted inside your chest.

"I didn't mean too baby, I was too overwhelmed in the moments" Jungkook sighs. "I met my friends after such a long baby, she is my best friend" Jungkook said running his hands through his brown hair in nothing but frustration.

"Then you know what jungkook you should have just given this to her not me" You showed your engagement ring struggling to get the diamond thing out of your ring finger. Finally getting the silver coil out of your finger you threw it at him.

"It's every fucking time jungkook! Every fucking time for you I just become invisible when that bitch is around" You huffed broking into a ugly sob as you wiped your tears again.

"You don't even acknowledge me, you don't even pay attention to your own fiancee, why don't you just go marry her instead?" You choked on your tears.

"Baby-" He started only to get cut off by you. "Do you even love me?" Your words striked through his heart. Jungkook felt his knees weak and a slight pain in his heart. The ground beneath his feets felt like shaking for a moment.

"Really?" His voice came in a whisper. "Really Y/n?" Jungkook felt irritated yet sad.

"Just leave me alone jungkook" You turned around your heels clicking on the concrete floor as your foot took you somewhere you don't even know. You didn't feel him shouting your name, some part of you wanted him to run to you and engulf you into a tight hug. You wanted his lips on yours.

Turning around before you could see anything you felt a pair of lips on your quivering one. You knew it very well to whom they belong. Melting into the kiss you kissed him back. Your tears falling down your face again as you hungrily moved your lips against his.

Running out of oxygen you both pulled apart, panting heavily. Jungkook's lips were stained red with your lipstick and you lowkey liked it.

"Shall I show you princess?" His eyes turned dark and demonous. "Show what?" You spoke in confusion.

"How much I love you?" He said as a visible smirk formed on his lips. You blushed not looking him in the eyes anymore. "I will make sure you keep they eye contact while I fuck you raw" He said and with that he crashed his lips to yours again. Your legs shaked under his reckless actions but you loved each one of them.

You both somehow made it to the hotel room, the one he owns. Lips sticking to each other you both somehow managed to get inside the room. Moaning under the kiss he threw you on the bed as you bounced on the soft mattress. The demon itself hovered over you as he slid his hands into your satin dress playing with the strings of your lacy lingerie.

He pulled it down aggressively making the sheer fabric tearing up. You widen your eyes glaring at him. "I will buy you more" He whispered, pulling the straps of your dress and you laid naked under him like a goddess.

Your milky skin begging to be touched came under his sight. Jungkook smirked, spreading your legs placing these feverish kisses down your inner thigh. You gasped the moment you felt his tongue playing with your folds.

"Mmhh" You arched your back clenching on the sheets. "Fuck-" You cursed as he tasted your sweet nectar. "P-p-please!" You moaned, grabbing his hair as his tongue did wonders.

"What baby?" He said, unzipping his pants, licking his lips clean. "Fuck me please" You begged your legs already shaking. Jungkook undressed, pulling his hard member out.

"Show me how much you love me please" You cried as your body begged for his touch. Jungkook understood the assignment as he slammed his entire length inside you making you moan loudly.

"Jesus Christ-" You felt tears falling down your face as a sudden electric generated within your body. He moved in a beautiful rhythm now as his sloppy thrusts made you roll your eyes. In and out with you screaming his hands. Jungkook dug his face inside the crook of your neck kissing you making sure to leave a mark.

The bed shakes as he fastens his pace.
"Is it good enough, baby girl?" He slammed his length inside with dominance. "Yes-" You choked on your words.

"Bad girl" He grabbed your face to make him look at you, in his eyes as he fucked you raw. "Yes, who sweetheart?" He asked, seeing the tears of pleasure running from your eyes.

"Yes d-daddy" You moaned wrapping your legs around him begging for more. "You're now my good little slut" He growled rocking onto you at a beasty speed. "Stop clenching baby girl. Hmm?" He struggled to move as your walls captivated his member.

"I am gonna cum d-daddy" You moaned, struggling to keep your legs open for him.
"Already?" He played along not stopping his reckless thrusts only to hear you moan for him. Soon you exploded on top of his cock, creaming it with your milk.

Grabbing the sheets you moaned loudly as your chest heaved up and down with the sudden climax. "Was it enough?" He asked, lying beside you.

His tattooed hands engulfed in a warm hug. "I love you baby" He whispered in your ears. "I love you so much, those girls are no one compares to you" He said your heart fluttering inside.

"Hmm?" He looked at you with his iconic doe eyes. "I love you too," You smiled as a tear rolled down your eyes.

"But you dare do this again I am gonna chop this pp of yours" Your eyes shot daggers at him. "Then who will be able to rail you well like this?" He laughed, pulling the sheets over your head.

"Omg yes" Laughing along you hugged him tight hoping he would stay with you forever and ever.