02

Chapter Two || INTERESTING

Soobin found himself waking up from his messy desk. And he only remembered working all night because he needs to finish his projects and he is a part of the student council which leave him a lot of works because the school year is ending.

And he need to pass his works to his teacher to complete his requirements. And now he woke up and found himself falling asleep last night.

He clean his table and put his thing to his bag. It's still early in the morning of the cold Saturday and he already getting ready to go somewhere.

When he came down he saw his parents eating, he sigh as he sat in one of the chairs. Eating silently and not bothering to talk, cause he doesn't want his day to be ruined by it. But before he could finish eating his father talk.

"I heard that your school will held a club week." Soobin is not surprised that his father know it. He always know everything, even his moves.

"Yeah, the president insisted and the others agree too. Because many grade 12 students will be leaving for their college and many of them are the famous one." He said before eating the last bite of his food.

"And what is your part on it?" His dad ask him that made him pause for a while. What is his part on that club week, since his dad always insisted him to do this and that, he never decided on his own.

"I'm still thinking about that one. And I guess I'll be participating." He answered causing a frown find a way on his dad's face.

"Does the student council need to participate? I thought that they were exempted." His dad said making him forcefully smiled.

"Yes they were, but it's my choice to participate." Her mother who's with them since earlier is only watching is now really worried knowing where will the conversation will go. And decided to stop it.

"Son, why don't you put your plate at the sink and continue studying." She smiled at his son, who's very thankful at her.

Soobin immediately comply and made his way to his mother to give a kiss on her cheeks. "I'll leave, I'm just gonna be at school to finish my works." He also bid his goodbye to his dad.

When he entered his car, he sighed before turning the radio on and starting to drive somewhere. Somewhere that he always wanted to go.

~•~

He park his car at the school's parking lot before getting his things and go out the car.

He crossed the road where he can see the place that he always go whenever he wants to think.

Opening the door and being welcomed by the sweet aroma of the food make him smile.

'Atleast here there are plenty of breads.' He thought before finding his usual spot. When he sat down he saw the older girl who he already know that's working at the place because he's a regular customer.

"Noona!" He called, making the girl turn around and smile at him.

"Oh, Soobin-ah, you're early." The girl said as she approached him.

"Ah yes, I have to finish my projects and this is the first place that come to my mind." He said, the girl treat him as a VIP costumer there as he's always come there.

"I see, go on and continue your work. The usual, right?" She ask him for his order. And he nodded, the girl left to continue her work and also it's time for him to continue his own work, for school.

Being the only child sometimes can be stressful. Specially when you're from a rich family. You are the heir of the family business and you don't have anything to do about it. Soobin, is not different. He is from a rich family and his father is looking forward for him to inherit their business. And maybe soon he will also be engaged with someone who he didn't know.

But then, he already set his eyes on someone. Someone who always seems to catch his attention, even with her every move.

As he is studying his order came with the girl he talk to earlier, and at the same time the door opened welcoming the beautiful girl with the sweet aroma.

Soobin look at the door's direction and couldn't believe what he is seeing. The girl from the corridor. And he is surprised when she waved at his way. Everything suddenly became slowmo and it amuses him everytime he sees the girl smile.

"Jisoo unnie!" He came back to his senses when she shouted someone's name, the girl who's serving him.

"Oh Jisu, your here." The both of them hug and gave each other a kiss on cheek. And when she broke the hug she just noticed him.

"Oh Soobin." The girl cheerfully called the guy. He shyly smile at her and wave.

"You know each other?" Jisoo ask the both of them.

"Ahh, yes unnie. We're classmates." She told her. Soobin only nod before offering a seat.

"Ah no no. I came here to work." She said making him taken aback.

"You work here?" He ask her surprised. Lia chuckle at her reaction.

"No, I own place." She told him making him widen his eyes more. Another surprise for the day.

"Eh? Y-you own this place?" He ask her again. Meanwhile Jisoo choose to leave the two.

"Yep, you enjoyed here?" She ask him this time.

"Ah, yes of course. I'm always here, how come I didn't notice you before?" He want to laugh at himself, for not noticing this pretty girl here before.

"Maybe because, I'm always at the kitchen?" She answered. It's true though, she's in the kitchen helping the chef's to bake.

"Ahh, you also cook here. I love food." He complimented making her blush.

"Thank you, should I make you our VIP costumer?" She jokingly ask.

"Sure why not." He also jokingly respond to her making the both of the laugh.

"I hope you enjoy, I'll be at the kitchen for now. Don't be shy to ask anything." She said before backing out to work.

"Sure, sure." He said, and watch as the girl start to walk away.

He became curious about the girl ever since the incident, no not since the incident, since the first time he saw her at the class.

"You are really interesting Choi Jisu. You never fail to make me surprised."

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~

Here's the update.