15

Chapter Fifteen || IN BETWEEN

The two is staring at each other eyes, waiting for one of them to talk. But it seems like no one like to start.

Soobin is waiting for her to talk after what he said, and Lia is also waiting for him to continue what he was saying.

Lia shook her head before sighing. She was about to talk when Soobin phone rings.

'Why does the phone always ring when we talk?' Lia frustratingly think on her head.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." He stood up gathering his things, before pecking on her cheeks make her taken aback.

"We'll talk later, I'll go to your apartment." Soobin said before walking away.

Lia was dumbfounded on her seat, staring in nowhere.

"What the hell just happened?"

---❤︎---

Lia is walking back and forth inside her room, holding her phone and bitting her finger.

She didn't understand what he said earlier, but she was sure he said apartment.

And on her own understanding, he will go to her apartment. And no one knows what will happened.

She was fidgeting if she will call one of her friends to go to her apartment.

In case that Soobin will go. She was still tensed of what happened earlier.

She just ask him about cutting of the engagement. And the sudden confession doesn't even helped her a bit.

Deciding to call the only friend who knows what's with the two. She heard the phone rings. But no one answered, she was calling her all over again, but flinch on the sudden loud ring coming from her apartments door bell.

Deciding to turn off the call, she walk towards the door and peek at the peep hole. And there she saw her six feet tall fiance.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and welcomed the boy.

She would lie to herself if she said that she didn't dress up, even she's not sure if he's coming.

"C-come in." She bit her lip for stuttering a little bit.

Soobin chuckled at the girl, she looks small while she's shy he pat her head and come inside.

It's not his first time in her apartment and he always make himself feel at home.

Plopping on the couch, he look at the girl standing far from him.

"Why are you standing there?" He ask tilting his head, confused. He patted the seat beside him, signing her to sit beside him.

She obeyed silently, sitting beside him, but still leaving a gap between them.

But what surprised her is when he lay on her lap. Closing his eyes before taking a nap.

She hesitantly comb his hair, but he hold her hand and put it on his head, telling her to comb his hair.

They stay like that for like 10 minutes. Lia check if he's really sleeping, and when she assured that he's sleeping, she tried to grab the pillow near her.

She silently move away and put the pillow under his head. She get a comforter for him to use, placing it on him.

She stayed for a minute, staring at the sleeping big bunny in front of her. She brush her finger against his face. Tracing every feature, remembering it.

But soon froze when he hold her hand. Her ryes widen in surprise, that he is awake. Embarrass of what she did, she tried to retract her hands, but can't.

He sat down yawning, he rub his eyes with his other hand, before staring at the girl who still didn't move on her place.

"D-did I w-woke you u-up?" She want the ground to eat her for the many embarrassing things she did today. And one of those is stuttering in front of him.

He shook his head before pouting. "Aren't we gonna talk?" He ask looking around her apartment, once again. Before fixing his gaze on the girl.

"W-what are we g-gonna talk about?" She ask once again, he sat properly before pulling the girl and make her sit beside him.

The two was facing each other, and Lia couldn't help but to get nervous.

"Why are you shaking?" He playfully ask, trying to ease her down, but it didn't help.

Who wouldn't be nervous, when someone you like will confess to you.

"Lia-yah." He say her name softly, making her a little ease. Hearing his soft voice makes her feel safe.

She hummed in response before looking directly in his eyes. Somehow feeling attracted.

"I... I like you." He finally said, she stayed silent, waiting for him to continue.

"I admit that even before we got engage I was attracted to you. I was curious in everything about you. I didn't know you are the owner of the Scenery, but I always saw you there."

"And I was surprised when I learned that you're the owner, making me amazed with you. And the next thing I know is we're already talking to each other."

"You make me go crazy in everything about you. I fell in love with you without me noticing it." He said.

She giggle, which make him confused on why did the girl laughing while he's dead serious on his confession.

"Go and laugh, I know that you also like me." He added making her stop. "I'm not that numb not to notice Jisu. But I guess I was the first one to fall In love with you." She look at him, with amusement on her eyes, but then shook her head before explaining herself.

"I've never thought that you'll fall for me though. You said you're not numb. You're right, I also like you, but... I already like you even before we bump into each other."

Surprise is evident on his face. She smiled at him.

"So about the club day. Tell your friends I'll treat them at the cafe with my friends."

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~