EPILOGUE

Chapter Eighteen || HEALTHY

Waking up from her parents house is not very ideal for her before. But it did change. She take a bath early in the morning before deciding to wear something for their date.

Soobin told her that the two will be having their first ever date since they became a thing.

"Good morning." She greeted her mom who's placing a pancake on her table as a breakfast.

"Morning darling." Her mom also greeted back. She look around to find her dad bad sadly she can't find him.

"Your dad and I will be having a breakfast on bed, since he's so lazy to stand up on the bed." Her mom told her when she asked.

Chuckling, "Well, that's the first." She said before digging down on her breakfast.

"He became a little clingy after we got out the hospital, and it became a little annoying." She laugh at her mom's reaction while saying those.

"Well we can't deny that you missed that or..." She gave her mom a cheeky smile, which make her mom pinch her side.

"Jisu! Aish, i've never thought that my daughter will say something like that to me." Her mom shook her head before getting the food tray with their breakfast.

"Enjoy!" She shouted, making sure that her mom will hear it.

She is happily eating when the doorbell rung. She stopped eating before standing up and going to the gate to look who is it?

"Wait a minute!" She yelled when the doorbell rung again. "Who is it?" She ask still walking towards the gate.

Once she opened the gate, she was welcomed by a hug which make her freeze on her position.

"Hi." The guy smiled at her sweetly.

"Oh you're earlier than expected." She said smiling back at him, she saw a glimpse of something that he is holding.

"What is that?" She ask trying to peek. He chuckled at her cuteness.

He showed her the bouquet, "For you."

"Aww, thank you." She awed smelling the sweet scent of the flower before hugging him again.

"Let's go, mom and dad is at their room." She invited him inside, "Probably eating their 'breakfast on bed'." Lia giggled which make him look at her adorably.

He didn't mind what she just said, but instead he look at her more like watching her move.

The two continue to the kitchen, where she left her food. He sat on one of the seats next to the counter top.

"Did you already eat?" She ask him. Going to the refrigerator to get a drink.

"Ouh, mom cooked me a heavy breakfast." He chuckled.

Lia get two glasses for them before putting the other glass near him.

She poured almond milk on the glass, which she knows he like.

She was standing near him not bothering to sit down.

Drinking her own milk, Soobin just watch her drink the milk, not moving his own.

She look at him confused. Before finishing drinking her own leaving a little on the top of her lip.

"Why don't you drink, it's my first time seeing you not interested on the almond milk." She giggled. "Come on, it's not expired it's still taste great."

She gave him the glass of milk, but he just look at her.

She was running out of patience but choose to wait for him to get it. But she was bothered on how he is looking at her.

"Really? It's still taste great?" He finally spoke, but a little confused on why he's acting like that.

"Ouh, now drink it before I drink this." She said tempting him.

He get the glass from her hands but instead of drinking it he placed it on the table, and standing up and step forward, lowering his head.

Lia was surprised at the sudden move, but soon relaxed.

He was kissing her softly, showing how much he love her. It was their first kiss, and she could feel butterflies on her stomach.

She squealed when she feel Soobin put her on the countertop. But immediately kiss back.

She tried to catch up with him, but he is so determined. He was roaming his tongue on her mouth, tasting every corner, making sure not to miss something, he also lick the remaining milk on the top of her lip.

They pulled out from each other panting, but both have a different reaction.

Soobin is smiling sweetly at her while Lia face is red as tomato.

He chuckled at her reaction, not moving from their position.

"You're right it still taste great, but I guess it taste more better when it comes to you." He whispered.

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!" The two heard a loud squeal. The two look at the direction and saw her mother, with their friends, while Yeji holding her phone recording them.

"My baby is now grown up!" Her mother faked cry.

Lia was embarrassed, trying to hide from them. Soobin notice this and hug her.

"Shy now are we? Don't worry, we'll continue later." He whispered, making her more blush.

The End
~•Jacy•~

💌
Finally it's done