10

Chapter Ten || GROCERY

"Lia!"

She heard someone calling her name, making her turn around. She saw the tall guy waving at her from afar, trying to squeeze himself in the middle of the crowd.

"Soobin, why?" She ask once the boy is finally infront of her. Not minding the other students staring at them.

"W-wait a m-minute." He pant.

"Take your time." She smiled at him making him feel a sudden nervousness. Patting his back.

"I-i..." He started. Not knowing what to say. Looking srouyand saw a lot of eyes. He bit his lip before looking back at the girl.

'I just practiced what I would say earlier, and here I am, standing like a dumb infront of her.' He thought, smiling slightly at the girl who furrowed her brows, in confusion.

"What is it?" She ask still looking at him.

"Are you busy today?" He shyly ask, fidgeting his fingers.

Lia laugh at his cuteness before answering, "No, not really. Why? Are you gonna ask me out?" She teasingly ask, not expecting his reaction.

The boy face turn into a crimson red, which make her worried. Trying to look away from her but still no avail since the girl is making him look at her.

"Are you okay? Are you sick? Yah, look at me." She hold his face making him more flustered. Clearing his throat before composing himself like nothing happened.

Lia look at him perplexed, "Hey, are you sure you're okay?" She ask him once again, and surprisingly he look at her seriously.

"Do you wanna hangout later?" He ask her straightforward, which caught the girl of guard. Choking on her saliva, she cough hard.

She swear she even heard gasps around them, glaring at the persons around them before pulling the boy with her.

"Lia, aren't you going to answer my question?" He ask him while they were walking but the girl stayed silent. Walking away from the crowd. He even saw his youngest friend following the familiar blonde haired girl.

Stopping at the building's fire exit, she look around to look if anyone is there, after scanning she sigh before glaring at the boy.

"Yah, why did you ask that in the middle of the crowd?" She huffed.

"I... You know what just answer my question, do you wanna hangout later?" He ask, staring at her intently, but she feel something different from his stares. But what make her flustered is what she heard next.

"A date, precisely."

–·–❤︎–·–

Once the bell rings, Soobin immediately pack his things and wait for Lia to part ways with Yeji.

He waited outside, tapping his feet on the ground not minding the other students looking at him.

Once Lia got out the room and bid her goodbye to Yeji, he immediately pull her making her shock.

"YAHH!" She exlaimed in surprise, being dragged by a tall guy that have a long legs is not very ideal, i tell you.

"CHOI SOOBIN, YOU BIG TALL BUNNY!. SLOW DOWN!" She added, cause her short legs can't keep up with his.

But he just laugh at her. Many people make way for them because who would want to be crashed by a Giant man?

Looking at the two with jealousy, and weird face. Is the only thing that the other could do.

Finally arriving at his car, she pant. Trying to process everything just happened. And once she did she glared at him for the nth time today.

"Don't you know it's kidnapping?!" She exlaimed, he shook his head chuckling a little before opening the passengers seat door.

"If it's kidnapping, I should have carry you like a bag of potato instead." He said pinching her cheeks, making her huff and enter the car.

–·–❤︎–·–

"Yah! We don't need those!" She whisper yelled at him. Making him pout.

"But I wanted it." He whined like a baby.

"Shhh, can you keep quiet?" She tried to shush him but instead he sat on the floor and try to trow tantrums. Making him sigh and massage her temple.

"Fine. Just pay it your own." She said before leaving him.

If you're asking where are they, they are currently at the convenience store to buy some of Lia's stock at her apartment.

Soobin wants to bring her somewhere, but she insisted. Saying that she needed to buy something at the convenience store but ended up buying a grocery stock for a week.

Which make him dumbfounded, so he tried to disturb her by putting everything that he saw delicious. Well, not that he tasted it all, most of them is because it has a pretty wrapper or plastic.

Which also cause a headache to her.

"Done." She said. Turning around to see him but he's no where to be found. Glancing everywhere she sigh before turning back.

"I knew that he couldn't stand being here." She muttered, well maybe she spoke to soon since she saw him already at the counter with a one full grocery cart.

Jaw dropped, by seeing how many things he put in the cart. She approached him and try to look at the things that he buy, while he just put all of those in the counter.

"Yah, where will you use all of these?" She ask. Since it's not that he lost a stock in their house since they have maids to do those.

"For you." He answered calmly, still putting all the groceries, which she tried to stop him.

"Yah, bring those all back. Choi Soobin, I said stop." She was about to put those things in the counter back at the cart when Soobin held her hands, which also make her froze on her spot.

"Nuh-uh, you're not putting those back, I'm the one who's paying so don't." He said intertwining their one hand, before continuing to put all of it.

Meanwhile Lia, she is just standing there like a statue, looking at their intertwined hands, heart beating fast, and breath quickening. She tried to deep breath and it's slowly working but not when he pulled her closer to him again.

Walking nearer at the counter he pulled the girl and put his arms and her shoulders, waiting for the groceries, not noticing that the girl beside him, is about to hyperventilate.

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~

Not the very ideal date
for Soobin, but he has
no choice.

Thoughts 💭?