13

Chapter Thirteen || MORNING JOG

Lia woke up, rolling on the bed before deciding to sat down. Trying to stretch her arms, she opened her eyes and froze on the bed.

She's not in her room.

Trying to remember what happened last night. She notice a big portrait inside the room, she gasp when she figured who is it.

Trying to look for her phone, she accidentally fell on the bed when she heard a voice.

"Didn't know you're already awake."

When she look at the direction she saw a topless Soobin that just came out from the bathroom.

"AHHHH!!!" They both scream in shock, but there's difference.

Lia's face is red, while Soobin has a smirk plastered on his face.

"Already awake?" He ask her, which make her annoyed.

"No I'm not, you're just talking to my soul." She sarcastically said, trying not to look at him, and also trying to remember why she's there.

"How can I not be awake after seeing a guy half naked in front of me." She sarcastically whispered under her breath.

Hearing him chuckling, she look at his direction but ended up seeing no one.

'He's probably getting dressed.'

But flinched and look away when she saw Soobin peek at his bathroom door.

"If you're wondering on why you are here. You fell asleep last night at the car." He explained getting out the bathroom with clothes on but still wet hair.

"I don't know your apartments password, nor I don't want you to bring you to your house since no one is there to take care of you. So, it's better to bring you to my home." Adding up his explanation.

Sighing, as she remembered what happened last night.

"You want to take a run?" He ask her making her look at him confused.

---❤︎---

"Hey." She run faster, trying to avoid him.

He offered to take a run, around the villa, early in the morning. And of course she didn't decline, but got awkward after.

Now she's trying to run away from him.

"Yah, Choi Jisu. What's your problem?" He ask once he finally catch up with her.

"Nothing." She answered trying not to look at him.

"Are you shy on what happened earlier?" He ask, trying to catch her eyes with his. Hiding his teasing smile.

Lia cheeks feel hot at the sudden flashback of what happened earlier.

"N-no. It's not that I was just thinking what happened last night." She said, and another thing struck her.

She told her dad that she like him even before they got engage.

She widen her eyes she now know that she looks like a tomato now.

"Are you blushing?" Soobin ask trying not to laugh in amusement. Peeking on her face so he could see clearly.

"No it's just your vision is red." Shoving his face away, before walking away.

"You are! Why? Do you somehow find me hot?" Skipping around her doesn't even ease what she's feeling right now.

"It's not like it's a lie, though." He shrugged before walking beside her properly.

Which she look at him dumbfounded at the sudden confidence.

"Are you even for real?" She manage to ask, which they both stop walking and look at each other. "I think your confidence will bring you to the other dimension." She mock.

"Thank to Yeonjun hyung." He shrugged.

"Why are you bringing someone else in our conversation?" She sarcastically said, yet dumbfounded that he has some time to joke around.

"Why? Yeonjun hyung really taught me those though. His confidence is called Yeonfidence." He proudly said making the girl drop her shoulder.

"Achoo! Who the hell is talking about me?" Yeonjun sneeze. Groaning before continuing his work out.

"But don't worry about it. If you are thinking about me everytime in your mind, then we're not different. Cause I'm also thinking about you everytime." He smile at her fondly, causing her heart beat fast and loud.

And she was sure that it's not any imagination. Her heart really flutter everytime he talk to her softly.

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~