04

Chapter Four || DINNER

Lia is currently at the school, probably waiting for the class hour to finish. But that's not in her mind.

She don't want to go home. She hate the idea. And she have a gut feeling that something's wrong will happened.

As the bell rung she lazily got up her seat, and fix her things.

"You sure you're okay, Lia?" Yeji ask her and she nodded. The girl already noticed how Lia's been not into herself today, and she's worried about her.

"Ok then I'll leave, since the dance club have a practice." Yeji bid her goodbye to Lia. As much as she doesn't want to leave her friend, she have to.

Lia slowly walk outside the classroom. She heard someone calling her name and when she look behind her, she saw Soobin running towards her.

She feel like the whole world stop for a moment. Her heart beat faster than normal. And her head feels like a little bit dizzy.

"Hey, are you okay?" Soobin ask her as soon as he arrived in front of her.

Lia snapped from her daydreaming before answering the guy. "Ahh, yes I'm fine. Why?"

"Ahh nothing, i just wanna tell you that I can't go to the Cafe today since my family needs me." He said making the girl a little worried.

"Oh, okay. I'm not also coming to the Cafe today." She told him. Making him confused.

"Huh? Why is that? I saw many students coming there, doesn't the Cafe needs you today?" He ask her making her pout.

"Yeah, but my dad, suddenly called and told me that we will have a family dinner." She answered, making the guy nod at her statement.

"Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow." He bid his goodbye before walking back to where he came from earlier. Probably to the school's parking lot.

Lia walk again, going to the school gate where she should wait her father.

When she arrived at the gate, she already saw the service that her father send for her.

Entering it, she saw his father. Sitting beside him before leaving the school.

The whole ride is quiet, no one bothered to ask. And no one bothered to say hi.

Once they arrived the house she immediately enter and been welcomed by her mom with a warm hug.

"How are you, darling?" Atleast her mom ask her.

"Doing great, mom." She broke the hug and smile.

"Now go, wash and change your clothes into dress. You don't want your father to be disappointed." She comply, and walk upstairs.

Entering her room, she saw that nothing change except that it's being clean everyday.

Changing into the clothes that she found in her closet and laying on her bed, probably waiting for the maids to call her for dinner.

She was silently scrolling through her phone when she heard a vehicle park in front of their house.

She look at the window to only see two car, with three persons getting out.