09

Chapter Nine || THEIR FRIEND

Soobin found himself walking towards the Cafe. Entering, he saw his fiance handling the cashier, he didn't want to bother her so he walk towards his favorite spot.

Settling there as Jisoo saw him again.

"Same order?" She ask the boy. Nodding at the girl before leaving him to prepare his order.

He sighed, before getting his things from his bag to start working again.

Encoding the file that needed to be passed to the SC President.

He saw on his peripheral vision that his order is coming. But when it came he is confused on why it's different from what he wanted. He was about to say that it's not his order when he saw who bring it.

Lia sigh before placing the food on the table. A tea, with a cloud bread.

"It's no-"

"It's not what you ordered. I know just continue what you're doing." He look up and saw his fiance putting the food on his table.

He sighed before continuing what he's doing, as Lia sat in front of him. Looking at the papers that's on the table.

Giving him a time to finish his work she stayed there to watch him doing his work. Probably staring at him.

He felt someone staring at him and he looked in front of him as he met her eyes, not bothering to look away he also stare at her.

They only stop when someone entered the cafe and called both of them.

"Lia! Soobin!" They both look at the person who called them.

Seeing Lia's cat eyes friend walking towards them.

"Yeji, what are you doing here at weekend?" Lia ask her as she sit at the same table.

"Our club called for emergency meeting." Yeji said smiling at them.

"Oh right, your at the same club as hyung, where is he?" Soobin ask her as he's finding for the older friend.

"He's with her probably walking around the campus now. Probably laughing." Yeji chuckle bitterly making the two confused. They look at each other before asking the girl again.

"What do you mean her? And laughing?" Soobin ask her again, but have a bit hunch on who's she's talking about, well a student council vice president perks.

"She's back, she's here again." Yeji softly said looking at her hands making the two widen their eyes.

Lia sat beside her to only hold her hands and saw her friend bitting her lip.

"Yeji." She softly called her name, and trying to comfort her, as Soobin watch Lia with a smile on his face.

"It's gonna be alright." Lia whispered at the older, Soobin keep quiet and decided to just ask his friend later.

"So, what are you two doing? I guess you get closer, huh?" Yeji teased the two. As they looked at each other, trying to communicate. And the older girl noticed it, chuckling at the two.

"You know, you two are cute. How I wish you two will end up together." Yeji said making the two stiffened on their seat as she noticed it.

"Wait don't tell me..."

"Unnie can you keep it a secret?" Lia ask her friend as Yeji widen her eyes.

"You two are dating?!" Yeji exlaimed making Lia panicked a little.

"Shhh." Looking around them apologizing at the other costumers before looking at each other again.

"You two are dating?" Yeji whispered shouted before glaring at the guy in front of them.

"No it's not like that. It's complicated." Lia sighed.

"She's my fiancé actually." Soobin said making the two caught off guard as he drop the bomb like that.

"WHAT?!!" Yeji exlaimed again, not minding the other costumers looking at them again.

Lia apologize again, embarrass and shy at the same time because of the two.

"Choi Jisu, tell me it's not true." Lia look at her friend who faced her. She didn't said anything, instead she look away.

Hearing a gasp, she look back at her friend who looks like going to explode any minutes.

"Yeji. Yeji. Calm down." She said he heard Soobin chuckled before glaring at the guy who only innocently look at her.

"You... How.... When did.... Wait a minute." The two watch Yeji as she take a deep breath before looking at them blankly which taken them aback.

"Since when?" The two look at each other before answering.

"Don't freak out, Yeji. It's kinda arranged." Lia hesitantly said, waiting for her friend reaction.

"Is it the guy doing? Again?" The two shiver at her friend deep voice, as she look away not wanting to meet her scary cat eyes.

Sighing, "I can't do anything about it, but congrats. I wish you guys the best." She said before standing up leaving the two, shocked

"What just happened?" Soobin ask as he watch the girl slowly disappear from their sight.

"I also don't know." She shrugged signaling him to continue his work, and she'll be going.

Continuing his work, he didn't noticed that the sky turn dark, showing that it'll rain later.

Someone entered the room finding Lia, which caught his attention. Lia came out from her office and talk with the woman who looks worried.

She have her phone with her dialing someone before putting it on her ear. The lady left and she go to Soobin who's confused on what happened.

"Can you call Yeonjun? Yeji unnie is missing." Lia said making him alarmed a little. Getting his phone before dialing his friend number.

"Who was that?" He manage to ask the girl as his friend still doesn't answer his call.

"It's Yeji's mother, she said she's still not home and it's raining, Yeji is also not answering her phone." She explained, still dialing Yeji.

He heard the ring stopped indicating that someone answered.

"Hello, Soobin." He heard his friend greet.

"Hyung, why did you answer my phone just now?" He frustratingly said.

"I'm busy earlier, why did you call?" He ask calmly, that make him a little mad.

"Busy? On what? Yeji noona came here when I start calling you." Soobin sounds confused, and mad. But manage to ask the boy.

"Wait what do you mean Yeji? Where did you met her?" His friend ask making him sigh in relief, that he still remember that he have a best friend.

"I'm here at the Cafe, Yeji noona just left after telling us why your not with her." He didn't said it fully but he knows that Yeonjun get what he said.

"But hyung, Yeji noona mother came by here  and ask where noona is." He added making his friend react.

"When did auntie go there?" He can hear his friend being nervous. Sighing before answering.

"Just 10 minutes ago." Looking at his watch it's nearly 6 and he too needs to go home. But he can't leave Lia worried.

"Soobin, I'll call you later. Bye." Soobin heard the other line end. He look at his fiance who looks at him with worried eyes.

"We'll found her, don't worry." He said before hugging her.

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~

Sorry     about     the     lame
Chapter, I'll update tomorrow.