06

Chapter Six || SECRET

Seoul nights, building lights, that's so bright.

That's what Lia saw outside the car. Soobin insisted to give her a ride to her apartment. And they are heading to it.

Silent but not awkward, she keep glancing at the bunny stuffed toy on her hands. She look at her side to only see Soobin who's serious while driving.

But then it hot her, her things left in her parents' house. She shut her eyes close and bit her lip in her stupidness.

And that action didn't go unnoticed by Soobin as he worriedly look at Lia.

"Hey, are you alright?" He ask her.

Lia look at Soobin surprised on why he ask. And she she nodded.

They arrived in front of her apartment building. Soobin go out the car to open the door for her and she just let him be.

As she got out the both of them stood in front of each other.

"Thanks for the treat." She said making him smile.

"It's nothing, besides you're my fiancé. What's wrong with treating you on a date, which is a boy's job." He explained.

Hearing the word fiancé, make her heart go wild and her face went red. Soobin notice this too.

"Hey, are you sure you're alright? Your face is red." He said before putting the back of his hand on her forehead.

But Lia was fast enough to step back but not without him touching her forehead slightly which she felt an electricity.

"What happened?" He's really worried, she keep acting strange since earlier.

'This guy really notice everything.'

"I'm fine, I guess I'm just tired, that's all." She said noticing that look from the boy.

"Doesn't sound convincing but, fine. I'll get going then, now go enter your building." He said slightly pushing her.

"Ok bye. Take care." They bid each other a good bye.

She entered the building with her hand clutching her cloth, deep breathing. She feel like she was about to explode because of the happenings this night.

Entering the elevator she can't stop thinking about Soobin. On how he smile, how he talks and specially how look at her.

Smiling all by herself, makes her looks like a creep but you can't judge her when her mind is all occupied by only one boy.

The elevator opened revealing her apartment floor, she walk slowly still thinking about him.

What did you do to Choi Jisu, Soobin.

She punched the password and she was surprised to see one of her friends standing in front of her door, arms crossed and looking at her seriously.

Her friend might look like she can't hurt someone, but like what they said don't judge the book by it's cover.

"Chaer, what are you doing here?

~•~

The both of them is currently sitting across each other at her living room.

All of her friends know the password of her apartment. So if anyone wants to have a sleepover, they can enter her apartment.

And tonight Chaeryeong is crushing in.

But it seems like she have an explanation to do before they could sleep.

"Where did you go, unnie?" Lia might be older but she can't deny that she's intimidated by her red haired friend.

"Just somewhere." She answered fidgeting her fingers in nervousness.

"Tell me unnie. Why are you home late." The girl's voice start to get deep. "A date?" She added making Lia widen her eyes.

"No it-"

"C'mon unnie, it's not like I saw you with Soobin oppa outside, earlier." Chaer said.

'Whats with this people who keep making me surprised by their news?'

"Are you two dating? And base on the jacket that you're wearing it's oppa's jacket, it's not your smell, and it smells like man." The serious Chaeryeong earlier turned into a teasing one.

Lia jaw dropped at her friends duality.

"It's a long story. I-i can't tell you." Lia didn't know why she stuttered, but she got nervous when she saw that Chaeryeong face turn into serious again.

"Unnie, don't tell me you came at that house again." Her voice turned deep like an ocean. And her face turn darker.

Her friends know what kind of relationship she has with her parents, and they hated it.

Lia just nodded her head. Chaeryeong face turns into a worried one. She can see that something happened base on how the older move.

"Did they do something to you?" She ask and Lia shook her hear, Chaeryeong sigh in relief. "What happened?"

"It's something that I couldn't tell you." Lia said, disappointment is visible in Chaeryeong face but she knows that the older need some time to tell them.

"It's alright, unnie. I understand." She come to the older and hug her. Lia hug her back, feeling the warmth of the hug.

"Just tell us, whenever you're ready. We're just here to listen." Lia eyes start to feel warm as hot tears stream down on her face.

Sobbing, they stay still for a few minutes until she stopped. Now it's her time to ask the younger.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Lia ask her.

"Well..." Chaeryeong couldn't find the right words to tell her. And base on the reaction and emotions on the youngers face she already know what it is.

"Did they fought again?" She ask the girl softly.

Nodding, she can't help but to sigh.

The night is full of surprises and secrets. But the comfort find its way to enter into the dark night.

Tears and sobs turns into laughter and giggles. And soon turns into a soft snores.

Well I guess the day is really tiring. But a warm feeling inside the hearts make it cheerful.

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~

Hi   everyone   I  give   little
information  about  the  4th
series,  and   its   noticeable.

Welp, here's the two chapter.