17

Chapter Seventeen || ANNOUNCEMENT

After the program finished. Everyone started to leave the gymnasium. With had disappointment on their face.

Lia wrap up before changing her clothes to meet her friends, since they decided to come to her Cafe. She was the first one to came.

Preparing, her cousin helped her. And soon one by one of her girl friends start to came.

Deciding to catch up a little, teasing each other is not new.

"Yuna, I heard that you and Kai are finally going out together." Ryujin ask her cousin causing her to gasp loudly. She didn't hear any about the youngest dating. Lia thought that she hated him

"Apparently, we're just hanging out. There's nothing wrong about hanging out with him, right?" Yuna ask them. While they just shrugged. Yuna rolled her eyes at them.

Lia just listen to them, taking a sip on her drink but what caught her off guard is the next topic.

"We don't know, Lia unnie and Soobin oppa has been hanging out a lot lately, and you can clearly see a lot of difference from them now." Chaeryeong said making her widen her eyes making her choke on her drink.

The four teasingly look at Lia. While she denies her side. But then Lia shoot a question, that makes the topic change.

"Why me? Ask Yeji, Yeonjun's been stuck with her since this morning. And I heard that that someone saw you and him coming out from the forest behind the school." She told the girls what Soobin told her what he saw.

"Wow, behind the school? The forest?" Yuna ask while slicing her cake. Lia nodded her head.

"What happened, unnie. Did something happened?" Chaeryeong asks. Making Lia widen her eyes and added more information.

"Plus, they saw Yeonjun giving her a piggy back ride." Yeji mouth went agape. Lia smirk in victory on how she manage to change the topic.

"It's not what you think." Their oldest friend defended quickly, but the four just wiggling their brows at her. "I tripped, and he found me. And we just came out the forest together."

"Ohh, you got some moves unnie. But I'll remind you, oppa has a girlfriend. And it's the bitch." Ryujin said making everyone quiet.

"And you don't want to have another injury are you." Lia said. Concerned on her friend. Just last week her friend got her ankle twisted.

"I know, that's why I'm trying to avoid him." Lia scoff on what she heard. The two has the same age, that's why they both catch up on each other quickly.

"Trying to avoid him? Then tell me why are you with him earlier? I also saw how he carry you going outside the gym." Of course they saw it, more like everyone saw it. And that cause a loud gossip, though Lia did her work as an MC to stop them from gossiping. And she did have a hard time earlier.

"He fetch me at home and..." Yeji stopped for a while realizing something. "Wait a minute why are we talking about it again?" Yeji ask making the four girls dumbfounded.

But then the door opened showing the 5 tall man friends entering the shop. The sudden appearance of the five famous boys in the Cafe earned a lot of attention from the costumers, specially the students.

The boys saw the girls and walk to them not minding the other students in the Cafe staring at them.

"Glad you guys came." Lia stood up and welcomed them. Walking towards Soobin and gave each other a kiss on their cheeks, which they gave the two a weird look.

"Of course we couldn't say no to free food." Beomgyu said making them laugh at him.

"If I only know that you came cause Ryujin is here." Lia whispered but they still heard it making the boy panic. She just know it.

"It's no-" Beomgyu was about to explain when Kai beat him to it.

"Your right about that, noona. He's so whipped." He said making them laugh again.

"Take a sit and I'll just get some food." Lia said and was about to get their foods  but then stopped when her cousin came.

"No need Lia, take a sit and enjoy with them. I'll take care of the Cafe." Her cousin stopped her, and the boys take their sit beside the girls that the know.

"Your the best Jisoo unnie." She said at the older making her chuckle. Deciding to sit beside Soobin, they look at their friends.

"Now I'll leave you girls here. And enjoy." Jisoo leave them and they engage a conversation.

Lia could feel a tension is building up, and she tried to look on who has it, and surprisingly she look at the two eldest.

Chaeryeong and Taehyun know what happened but the others were clueless and they decide to keep quiet.

But then Soobin spoke up. "Hyung, you said earlier that you have something to tell us." Yeonjun look at the boy a bit taken aback but then stood up.

They were like interrogating the boy with their questions, and got Yeji excused for herself.

"Excuse me I'll just use the comfort room." Yeji excused herself then leave the group.

They pushed Yeonjun to follow the girl. And they all smirk successfully at what happened next.

"Ahhh, Yahh. Choi Freaking Yeonjun!!!"

Lia shook her head before looking at her friends who's looking at the two who's walking outside.

"Do you think they can handle themselves?" Yuna ask a little worried of what could happen.

"Don't worry they're old enough to know what is difference from right and wrong." Lia said, taking a sip from her drink. Before composing herself.

"I have an announcement to make." She stood up earning their attention.

"What is it unnie?" Ryujin ask while taking a slice from her cake.

"Me and Soobin are engaged." She said casually as she can. At first they shrugged it off but not when Taehyun choke on his drink.

"WHAT?!" He exlaimed, surprised. And that's when they also registered what the girl just said.

They bombarded the two with a lot of questions. As they answered them one by one.

"And we're dating. So there's nothing to worry about." Soobin assured them, but Yuna squint her eyes at them.

"Wait till Yeji unnies hear this." The youngest said making the two chuckle.

"Oh right. The two didn't get to hear the announcement. I'm already imagining Yeonjun hyung reaction." Kai laugh making the others also laugh but stop when they heard what Soobin said.

"Actually the two already knew way before you guys did."

"WHAT?!"

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~

Last chapter before the
Epilogue.