08

Chapter Eight || DINNER DATE

"Lia!" She heard someone calling her name from afar. She tried to find that person in the middle of sea of people.

She looked behind her and there she saw Soobin, with his hands waving at her. She smiled at the view in front of her.

Adorable. That is what she was thinking right now. Chaeryeong beside her nudge her side making her look at the girl.

"You've been staring at him since earlier." She blushed at what her friend said.

'Am I staring at him that long?'

"Let's go!" She was pulled by the girl and run towards the boys.

And there she just realized that he's not alone.

"Oh, Ms. Lee." Soobin recognized the girl she's with.

"Just call me Chaeryeong. opps, hi everyone." She waved at the others who's only watching them.

"Ok, Chaeryeong. Can I talk with Lia for a while?" He ask the girl.

'Why is he asking permission from her?'

"Sure, I know that unnie wouldn't mind." Lia feel that she's being pushed towards Soobin, and she look back to her friend with a glare.

But Chaeryeong only smile at her innocently, and go to the other boys. It seems that she new some of them.

"Hey." She snapped back in reality when she feel Soobin flick her forehead softly.

A squeak come out from her mouth, holding her forehead where he flick.

"I'm talking to you, and you're busy staring at my friends." He said and looking at her suspiciously.

"Do you like one of them?" He ask grumpily.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She ask him. But instead of answering he pouted and cross his arms before acting like he's jealous.

"Hey? Is everything alright?" She tried to make him look at her but he's acting tough.

"Ok, fine you don't want to tell me? Then no dinner later." She said now it's his turn to coax the girl.

"Yah, I'm just joking." He said while tickling the girl.

"Well I'm not." Lia said making him widen his eyes.

"Jisu, sorry okay? The dinner is still on. I'll just tell the boys." He said before looking at the others.

"Yah, Yeonjun hyung is still not here?" He ask his friends walking towards them with Lia following him.

"Lia! Chaer!" The two girls hear a familiar voice calling their names. They saw the two cousins running towards them but stopped midway when they saw that they are not alone.

Yuna look at her cousin who froze, staring at them. Lia and Chaeryeong approach the two and tried to talk to Ryujin, but the girl seems to be spacing out.

"Choi Beomgyu!" The girls look at Soobin who shouted the guy name.

"I'm asking you where is Yeonjun hyung." Lia couldn't help but to giggle.

"I-i don't k-know." The poor boy stuttered.

"Now you're scaring the boy." She said to her fiancé who just pouted. Looking back to the cousins she noticed something's missing more like, someone is.

"If you're finding Yeji unnie, I bet she ditched us with a random guy." Ryujin said but still staring at the boy group.

"Oh, ok. C'mon let me introduce you to the others."

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"We'll get going. I'll drop Lia on her apartment." He said before pulling the girl with him. Slightly pushing her to enter the car leaving the 6 dumbfounded.

"Hey, we couldn't leave them just like that." Lia said looking at the 6 who looks like uncomfortable with each other.

"Let them be, they're already old to handle themselves." He said reviving his car's engine.

They stopped at a mall. Vile Mall as they call.

"I thought we're eating?" She ask the boy, confused on why he bring her to a mall instead of a restaurant.

"Well, you can't enjoy the date, when you're just in a restaurant are we? So let's eat in one of the restaurants here then have a date." He explained, noticing the girl looked away with a red face.

"Hey? Are you blushing?" He teasingly ask her.

"No I'm not!" She exlaimed before walking ahead. Leaving the boy laughing at there cuteness.

"Why? You didn't expect it as a date?" He ask her, nudging the side of her.

"No." She plainly said. Soobin smile at this before stopping and pulling the girls arm.

"Why?" She ask while looking at him.

He didn't answer but instead, he intertwined their hands and walk confidently, and she's really sure that her face is now red as tomato.

'What's with him?'

"What do you want to order?" He ask her while looking at the menu.

"I'll just have the steak." She answered and glance at the boy infront of her. "You, what do you want?" She ask the boy back, but what she didn't expect is his answer.

"You." Their eyes met and a smirk is visible on his face she look away again.

"Are you flustered?" He teased her. 'What's with his confidence?'

"No, just order so we can go somewhere else." She said getting her phone on her bag.

"Getting excited on our date, I see." He look away nodding his head, she look at him dumbfounded.

"What's with you today, Choi Soobin?" She ask her this time.

"Nothing. Just having fun with my fiancé." He said before ordering.

She just shook her head, before looking back on her phone.

She smiled while thinking what just happened. She admit it, she like it when he's flirting with her. And she couldn't stop blushing with it.

The dinner went smoothly, after they eat. They buy tickets to watch a movie. Watching the movie more than an hour.

Lia cried saying, "I don't recommend this movie." While sobbing. Soobin just laugh at her before bringing her in one of the ice cream parlor shop.

"What flavor do you want?" He ask her looking at the girl beside him, who's scanning the menu.

"Strawberry will be fine." She said smiling brightly at him, making him feel things inside his stomach.

'This girl and her magic on me.'

To Be Continued...
~•Jacy•~

Some  of  the  place  in
this series is connected
to my new story, if you
already saw the teaser.