page 18

*THE TOUR*

Nikki runs through the house and takes his bag looking all nervous and Shit.

"You okay there?" i ask him.

"Sophie come here" he says sitting down on the coach making me sit in his lap.

"This is it, we are fucking lager then life. we are going on fucking tour, can you believe it?" i nod my head and get up laughing.

"yeah, i'm the one who is taking care of y'all so yeah i believe it" i say laughing, but Nikki take's me from Behind and we fall on the bed laughing.

"I'm happy your coming to you know?." I look into his eyes and i smile at him.

"let's go Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe!" I push him back and get up taking everything we need and giving the apartment key to the owner back.

"You're out?" the old creepy dude says when Nikki gives the key.

"Yeah, dude." Nikki looks him up and down and sees the man looking at me. Nikki pulls me closer and the man shakes his head and leaves.

"Fucking asshole." I chuckle and then we see the Bus pull up.

"Let's go baby!" Nikki shouts as soon as he enters the buss.

I say Hi to the boys and go sit next to Mick seeing his face and knowing he's in pain.

"you okay?" i whisper. he holds onto my arm and says.

"now i am, knowing that you will be safe and sound with us on the tour." I smile and hug him resting my head on his shoulder seeing Nikki and Tommy take some drugs making me frown and disappointed but i guess thats what Rockstar's do.

***************************************************************

*i said it before and ill say it again. I LOVE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MICK AND SOPHIE*