the end

SOPHIE'S POV

"Tones" I hear a sharp breath from Tommy widening his eyes. I feel my heart drop to a million pieces, i can't stop hearing it I...Tones....ton....tones. Nikki looks different, he's..high! I look at the pastor and shake my head no. I take Nikki's hand and drag him away from the altar to the back room. 

"Tones what the hell?" I pierce my eyes at his but there is almost nothing to look at he is worn out. but then I see a slight change in his face like it hit him what just happend.

"ugh fuck me" He kicks the door and places his hands on his hip letting his head fall between his shoulders.

"Sophie Tones was my Fiance before I even knew you...but when I heard you're voice and  I thought it was her, but you are so much more then she could even mean to me, I know i'm high yeah but I'm fucking losing my shit with everything that is happening right now, you don't think I know that you are pregnant Sophie?" I gasp by his end words and wipe a tear away.

"How"? my voice is weak, and slow like it is trying to run but is stuck...just like the feeling you have in a dream my voice right now is that terrible dream.

"i know you, Sophie" he comes closer and takes my hands.

"let's just get this over with so I can take you home, make my home Ur home" I want to believe his words so much, I want to hear them and take them in but i'm to afraid that he will hurt me again...but after all I did promise him he could Rock my world and that's what he did in every way possible. I nod my head like i always do, I will always believe him no mater what, no mater how high he is, that's true love I know that. it has to be right?

*******************************************************************************

The end.