Page 67

SOPHIE'S POV

Hearing those words come out of Nikki's mouth makes my whole world spin upside down.

"I can't believe she is dead I-" I get up stepping out of Nikki's arms feeling the his cold look hit my back.

"Sophie?" He says stepping closer to me trying to get close enough to reach out to my hand that is hanging next to my body, But i don't let him...e pushed me away and that hurted like hell I'm just not ready yet for this to be all fixed again I just can't. The pain in my chest is still there and I can't undo the past or the present, but right now I just need the time and the space to think and to be fair...some alone time between me and Nikki maybe wouldn't be that bad.

"thank you for telling me but i would like to be alone now" I say looking into Nikki's eyes trying to hide my true feelings. 

"are you sure? I can stay I-"

"I'll be fine" I cut him seeing it's a knife in his chest hearing that I don't need him right now.

"Uuhm okay I'll call you" he comes closer and tries to kiss me but i dodge away.

"I love you and I'm sorry, Sophie" Nikki says stopping infront of the door. I look at him just standing there like he is some lost boy trying to find a place to feel like home...put I feel every time that Nikki and me make ourselves the home for each other things get messed up.

"Nikki" I look at him, making myself shock of how much power i put in my voice.

"Yes, Soph" Seeing his green eyes that lit up with just the tiny bit of hope that I might want him to stay...but he doesn't know I'm about to crush his world to safe him...the both of us.

"I'm done" I say in a tiny voice making him have a sour expression in his face taking one step closer to me to see if he actual hear it right.

"Hm?" he questions me like I don't know what I want.

"It's done...I won't marry you and I'll move out, I can't be with someone who won't believe me, Nikki" I say making him sit down in the white antic chair near the hall mirror.

"you are fucking me right?" Nikki looks at me with a grin of sour on his face.

************************************************************************************