Chapter 2 Page 22

After a long boring ride a million of questions from Nikki, we finally arive at his grandparents house and it feels so peace full and calm. I look at the house and I can't help but wonder why Nikki turned out the way he did...this house looks so normal and loving, but so did my home when I was little and look how my family turned out.

"You like?" Nikki says getting out of the car and holding my waist making me step out of his grip.

"yes, let's go inside." I say coldly walking to door but being scared when the door waves open seeing it's this old sweet lady with tears in her eyes and a big smile on her face.

"My dear, child" she hugs me and I can feel her hug is full with love and honesty. she lets go of me and walks to Nikki and sighs.

"Why your hair so big?" She looks at Nikki making me laugh.

"Nona" Nikki sighs hugging her making me light up seeing how pure Nikki is about hugging her, trying not to hurt her.

"Let's get inside why din't you take Roxy her stuff inside" I look at Nona and then back at Nikki feeling the tears build up in my eyes.

"I will be right in" I say giving her a smile making her nod and as soon as she goes inside I turn to Nikki who already want's to talk but i beat him at it.

"You didn't tell her about me?....She thinks I'm Roxie?"

**********************************************

Sorry i haven't been uploading but i got hit by COVID and the flu so im pretty fucked haha