page 20

The evening starts to fall and that means Nikki's live starts to begin. I put jeans on and a white top and a hair bandana and take my coat and some cash. I went to get some dinner and i took it to the Beach. thank god this hotel is near the Beach. I sit down and feel the wind through my hair. I look at the waves and i start to talk.

"I'm a mess mom" i look at the waves hoping to hear something back.

"I love someone who will never love me the way i love him" i laugh and wipe my tears away.

"DO YOU HEAR ME! I LOVE HIM AND HE IS RUINING ME!" i yell starting to cry more.

"mom?...i miss you-" i place my head on my hands and cry feeling all the anger and sadness i've hold on to let go.

"Sophie? omg im so happy i found you, Mick was Fucking worried." i hear Vince's voice behind me. I look behind me and he steps back.

"Yo, Sophie are you okay?" he asks coming down and sitting next to me pulling me in his arms.

"Vince? I love him" i say crying in his arms. and him nodding.

"I know kid, You're to young for this" he says wiping away my tears and giving me a smile.

"Let's go and find Mick alright? you look shit faced" he says making me laugh.

"Thanks Vince i feel much beter." he wraps his arm around me and we walk back with me still leaving a tear escape here and there.

We walk into the club and I see Mick standing up and Nikki with a whore on his lap look at me. We walk over to Mick and Nikki stands up making the Whore fall on the ground when he sees my bloodshot eyes.

"What happened?" Mick yells at Vince making me look at Vince hoping he wont tell.

"I don't know, I found her like that at the beach, Yo Tommy leave some Gear for me!" Vince yells walking passed me and tapping my hand giving me smile. Nikki comes up to me and i can his eyes are teary and worried.

"Sophie?" Nikki whispers. making Mick look at us.

"No, fucking way bass player? your the reason she is crying?!" Mick shouts at Nikki.

"Mick please don't" I say making him look at me.

"I need to talk to Nikki alone." Nikki looks at me and takes my hand.

"Let's go." Nikki says. and we live to my room, knowing his room is a mess.

We enter my room and as soon as the door closes i can feel Nikki back hugging me and squeezing me tight to him.

************************************************************

*Nikki can be such an asshole (a hot asshole tho) ;)*