page 27

"YO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR!" I can hear a familiar voice and loud banging on the car window making me and Nikki jump awake. I look outside the window and see Mick.

"Fuck" i say getting out making Nikki laugh.

"SOPHIE, WHAT THE FUCK I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" he yells at me taking my hand seeing my messes up makeup. He let's go of my hand and looks at Nikki and scoffs.

"You fucking rug monkey." Mick says making Nikki grin.

"get that fucking grin of your face!." Mick turns to me and he seems sad and disappointed.

"I warned you, Sophie. now don't come crying when mister Sixx cheats on you" Mick takes the his car keys and get in his car and drives' off.

"MICK WAIT!" i walk after him but i'm to late. I feel Nikki's hand on my shoulder and i sigh when I see Tommy get out of his car coming towards us.

"yo dude, this is Sick!" Tommy laughs looking fucking drunk.

"Shut up Tommy." Nikki says taking my hand and going to his car driving back to the Hotel.

A few show's and a few days have been by and Mick has been totally ignoring Nikki and me. But on the other hand me and Nikki have been fucking great, we fuck whenever we can and we have these stupid ass dates and it's nice he's reasonable and he is using less...I think. Tonight we are going back home and there is a party at Vince's house, we are meeting his baby momma, apparently he has a child on the way, im happy for him and his girl.

"Are you ready?" I hear Nikki yell at me.

"yes im coming." i say walking out in this floral black dress that i coming over my knees,with lace and high heels.

"fucking hell" Nikki smirks and comes to me spinning me around in his arms and kissing me.

"MY! beautiful girl." i blush and smile at him while he puts his oversized leather jacket over my shoulders.

"let's fuck first" Nikki says serious. I look at him thinking he is joking but he isn't.

"haha no, let's go. Nikki" i laugh taking my bag and getting out of the door with a mad Nikki making me laugh.

***************************************************************************************

Mick could Kill Nikki and he know it haha.