Chapter 2 Page 31

NIKKI'S POV

"Mr Sixx?" I hear from a distance not knowing if it's Sophie of not or who is it?

"Nikki Sixx, can you hear us?" I hear that voice doesn't belong to Sophie, so I open my eyes wide awake and look into a nurse her eyes seeing im locked to these machine's.

"What happend....Omg Sophie!" I pull out the infuse and step out of bed making the monitors beep like crazy.

"Mr Sixx please we will explain everything but please get back in bed." the nurse takes my arm and get me back in bed and beeps a another nurse for a new infuse, but I don't give a fuck about a infuse I care about what the hell happend and if Sophie is still alive.

"TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND!"  I yell making the nurse jump a little from fear.

"Look mister Sixx, while you where driving you lost control...not of the wheel but of yourself." I look at her like she just threw a dollar at me.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I bite back.

"We found a drug in ur blood that caused vision loss and that is the reason of the accident it caused you to have a stroke while driving because of the heavy drug you took...I'm sorry" I look infront of me and I start to puzzle everything together.

"Did I...Kill Sophie?" the nurse shakes her head no but takes a chair from the white hospital table infront of my bed.

"Sophie, is in a coma she is not doing so well...she got alot of damaged to her head she got brain bleeds and a couple of broken ribs, but ur baby is doing good we are happy to say that." I look at her confused, what the hell.

"Baby?" I say

"yes, Sophie is 3 weeks far"

****************************************************************