Chapter 2 Page 6

The entire car ride Is quite....

"Roxie knows?" I say without thinking.

"Knows what?" Nikki says looking focused at the road.

"That you still love me?" Nikki looks at me and laughs.

"What did I say something that was funny?" I answer.

"No, Just that I love you but not like that anymore I uhm....love Rox" I look at him and I don't believe him for a second...and I will prove my point tonight.

"I would like to go out it would be fun." Nikki nods and takes another drink.

"Let's call the boys i haven't seen them since I left" Nikki looks at me and nods pulling over at a telephone stand.

"I'll be back." Nikki says getting out the car and slamming the door....I need to get laid so badly just to work out my frustrations.

Nikki gets back in the car and tells me the guys will come and we are going to a club they know I have no idea witch one but I'm ready to drink and forget.

We Arrive and I see Vince standing there whit three girls around him and Tommy just pulling up with his car seeing he also brought a chick.

"Same old Situation huh?" Vince shouts as soon as he sees me getting out of the car. I walk towards him and hug him getting dead stares from the girls beside him.

"Shut It" I whisper to Vince making him laugh.

"Let's get some booze" Nikki walks past me and gets inside seeing a cold but yet awake look on his face...show time. As the night starts to fall and the party starts to get on , I see a group of guys looking in my direction and that is my shot to go and see what Nikki really thinks of me...

I walk over to the brunette haired guy and go stand infront of him looking up, he is just a few inches shorter then Nikki is.

"Hello there , Beautiful" his voice is rough but nothing like Nikki...ugh I need to stop compering every guy to him.

"Hi, do you wanna dance?" I give him my hand and he smiles, he is quite attractive.The music starts to take over and before I know it im standing there making out with him feeling his hand roar over my body, not being shy to explore a new spot of skin. I open my eyes and Nikki isn't even looking at me...maybe he didn't see? I try to get us closer to where Nikki is and as soon as Nikki turns around and sees us he breaks the class that's in his hands and walks over to us getting the guy off of me.

"the fuck are you doing Sophie!" Nikki shouts at me as soon as the falls to the ground.

"what the fuck is you're problem dude" The guys shouts at Nikki as soon as he gets up.

"You don't wanna fuck whit me right now" Nikki says standing closer to the guy I swear I can feel the warmth of Nikki's body shift from anger.

************************************************************************