Chapter 2 Page 18

"look what you fucking keep doing to me Miss Sixx" I smirk at him and pull out the sitting chair the shower has.

"Have a seat" I say making Nikki sit down. I go to him and lower myself onto his d*ck feeling his pulsing fucking hard d*ck fill me. Nikki places his hands onto my hips and starts to pound me up and down only hearing the slapping sounds of the water making everything so much more intense.

"GRuh fuck look at you" Nikki groans underneath his breath. the faster I want to go the more he holds me back...he is teasing the fuck out of me.

"Stop teasing" I snap at Nikki realizing i let out multiple moans. I place my hands at the wall behind him trying to hold myself. I can hear Nikki scoff, looking down I see that damn smirk on his face.

"Get up." Nikki demands making me stand up, but whimper from the void in my p*ssy. He gets on his knees and lifts one leg of mine over his shoulder positioning himself for the perfect spot and view. Before I can even say a word his tongue starts to attack my p*ssy, feeling the heat of my cl*t and his mouth making me burn up. It's like he's ripping me apart from the inside feeling his tongue slide through me, sucking me, going gentle and hard again is driving me crazy.

"arghn fucking hell ahn!" I moan out loud. I can feel his smirk against my p*ssy making me put my hand on his head pulling him closer and feeling his tongue go deeper inside of me squeezing my but making sure there is nothing left of my juices. The moment i can feel my climax come he stops, pushing me against the shower wall and slamming his dick inside of me, but because of the height differences he lifts me up and fucks me against the wall.

"are you ready, Miss Sixx" Nikki growls in my ear making my cl*t almost explode.

"Fuck yeah!" I moan when he start to hump me a little up and down.

"hold on tight" Nikki mocks.

"You know I respect you and love you right?" Nikki asks out of breath.

"Yeah sure why?" I say in a hurry trying to feel his d*ck more inside of me.

"Because I'm about  to fuck you with nothing but disrespect"

*************************************