War

A/N who's into true crime? cause this chapter while Midoriya is out of commission, Ablation and his crew are about to spring out some American Villains out of prison, but not just any plain ass kind of villains, it's the villains we in the real world and America is famous for rearing, please do tune in.

Izuku strapped to a bed bleeding profusely, in constant pain and agony screaming. Ablation accompanied by the 2 Todoroki siblings came walking in wearing a lab coat with a stethoscope and spyhgomanometer (Instrument to measure the blood pressure with) with a tablet in hand and asked Uraraka for the report.

"In constant pain, and his body is constantly being torn and being rebuilt over and over,I don't think I can take seeing this." Cried Uraraka.

"Remind me why Izuku went through this please, Ablation." Said Shoto coldly with a freezing breath with a vengeful look in his eyes.

6 months ago

"I want power doctor, like you promised doctor, but first,"

Ablation and Sato walked in, Ablation handed him some Jaggery Rocks, Sato chewed them and suddenly his whole body became more muscular, his veins engorged his knuckles and bones became prominent, his body temperature raised so high he was steaming from the costume. Sato became a hulking figure twice his size, Sato then grabbed The Doctor, and grabbed him so hard his wrists broke, and then gave the portly man such a beat down his teeth fell out.

Izuku walked up to The Doctor and looked at him with bloodshot eyes from a lack of sleep. "Do you like it, The rocks Sato ate came from Jaggery, hardened sugar cane juice originated from the Indian Subcontinent where Ablation's ancestors came from. Ablation gave some to Sato as thanks for teaching him to bake bread and when Sato ate them he got stronger and smarter at the same time, with no side effects like with refined sugar."

Sato delivered a very strong punch to The Doctor's gut and he fell backwards and hit the wall.

"Ablation heal him!" Commanded Izuku.

Ablation sent water that healed The Doctor reverting him back to his original form before being beaten to a pulp by Sato.

The Doctor's eyes looked in fear as Sato walked away and high fives Ablation as it was a tag team championship match.

Ablation stretch out his hands and started constricting The Doctor's arteries "Hydrofist: Vasoconstriction!"

The Doctor experienced Angina, Myocardial Infarction, Respiratory Distress,and Arrhythmia from Ablation's manipulation of his Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems.

"Brat,why?" Said The Doctor to Izuku.

"You touched someone who should never have touched." Said Izuku calmly but with a seething rage in his voice.

"You are lucky Shoto didn't come here,he will just slow roast your ass and freeze your corpse as another addition to the collection but without your head, He really loves Momo, Ablation STOP!"

Ablation laugh maniacally as he drowns The Doctor in an orb of water and was forming a blade of frozen blood made from The Doctor's own blood and about to stab him with it. "Murda Murda Murda time!" Laughed Ablation with a yangire face.

"You and Toga spends way too much time together." Said an exhausted Izuku as he shuts Ablation's Quirk to save The Doctor.

"Ablation, don't kill him I know you care very much about us and you don't like this guy as much as I do, but you need to see the bigger picture."

"I'm sorry boss, I just need to take a little break from the missions." Said Ablation.

"Well I understand why you have issues but for the sake of yours and my mental health please don't copy Toga's behavior like that again,and you 2 need spend less time killing together, You both made headlines for the 10th time this month with your combined strange super moves!" Said Izuku showing Toga,Ablation and Twice doing The Torture Dance with Toga in front and Ablation and Twice flanking her, with a dismembered head suspended from a fishing hook with terrified onlookers.