Chapter 12

Unfortunately due to my dwindling funds I was unable to piece my mask together, but my mother had given me a mask that i could use,but since I have to announce myself a Villain, I can't go with something this cute and unrecognizable so I altered the Teeth and Eyes to make it more menacing and nightmarish with All For One disguise Quirks to hide its true face.
Now I had Ablation,Giran and Kurogiri get the goons to fight Class 1-A and I just sat in the sidelines waiting for All Might to appear. Uraraka and Shoto are good at playing the good guys and victims so I secretly warped to them and gave them both a hug. Then I warped them back to base and brought their villain costumes to put on to Join me." Here are my 2 subordinates!" Shouted Izuku " Uravity and FrostBurn!" Uraraka was wearing a 2 way black mirror helmet with resemblances to Mysterio from Spiderman but more black and pink linings. Shoto wore an Oni mask and his costume was a trenchcoat and it is able to be set ablaze or freeze depending on his mood. I used my clone Quirk on them with their hero costumes on so no one will suspect them. As Kurogiri separated the classes,the trio got to work. Hagakure checked for the presence of Principal Nezu and blacked out the cameras in his room. Jiro and Tsuyu both went to the safe as Tsuyu and Jiro both got the combination of the safe due to Jiro's noise canceller to focus on the clicks of the combination lock and Tsuyu using her Frog tongue to avoid any trigger alarms Nezu had set once the registry was taken by her tongue. She then Hagakure since she is an invisible girl can notify her team members of anyone approaching. Once they got a hold of the registry which was in a Tablet, they immediately used the USB Izuku had prepared for them and downloaded all the data of the Students and class schedules.

USJ: 2 hours later

After Izuku had gotten a hold of his subordinates and cloned them to avoid suspicions, The rest of class 1-A are divided.

Bakugo is with Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Tenko Shimura in the Mountain Zone.

Hiryu Rin,Ibara Shiozaki and Togaru Kamakiri are in the Landslide Zone.

Jurota Shishida, Manga Fukidashi and
Kinoko Komori are at the Ruin Zone

Shihai Kuroiro,Yui Kodai and Nirengeki Shoda are in the Downpour Zone.

Setsuna Tokage,Kojiro Bondo and Reiko Yanagi are in The Flood Zone.

Neito Monoma,Sen Kaibara,Yosetsu Awase,and Itsuka Kendo are at The Central Plaza.

Juzo Honenuki,Pony Tsunotori and Kosei Tsuburaba are in The Conflagration Zone.

Izuku transported Uraraka and Shoto to the entrance area at the Central Plaza so that their classmates don't see them just yet and didn't send any Villains for them to fight until he secretly cloned them in their Hero Costumes with their Quirks still present though weaker than the original. He had the Clones fight with their original counterparts and made it look like the Originals are being pushed back.

Bakugo and Tetsutetsu were battling villains that came at them,Bakugo was using his explosions in his fists, Tetsutetsu impressed by his fight became his backup and fought. Tenko who is also trapped with them used his Decay on the ground and made the villains fall into his pitfall but made sure the hole was shallow enough to trap them.

Meanwhile at the Landslide Zone Ibara used her Vines to make a bridge for Togaru who was slicing and stabbing villains left and right while avoiding their vitals and Hiryu Rin who was using his marital arts and Quirk hand in hand as his partner while Ibara used Crucifixion by trapping the remaining villains in a ball of Vines.

Jurota became a beast rampaging at the villains while Manga and Kinoko used their Quirks to grow fungi that glows in the dark "Grow, Mycena Chlorophos." said Kinoko as a bunch of green fungi grew in the pitch black area and the Villains terrifying them.