Chapter 4(part 1 of Training arc)

I am currently a weak middle schooler and I ever since that fateful day I met Todoroki I had him live with me and my mom, It wasn't easy trying to curb his multiple personality  disorders in front of mom but later his Ice side and Fire side both warmed up to her. Later I decided that I needed to be strong but since I lack a Quirk, I decided to train my body and mind. The mind part is easy thanks in part to the Quirk Studies I've conducted and my trips to the Public Library. At the Library I've checked out books on Medical Fields such as Anatomy,Physiology,Biochemistry, Pathology,Microbiology,Community Medicine,Pharmacology,Forensics,Surgery and Medicine and just in case a woman may give birth Gynecology and Obstetrics, Well the last part cause even though I'm a Villain I still want to save people's lives. But still in case I need to make plans for this wretched society using the knowledge  I've obtained so now comes the tricky part, My body. I don't even stand a chance against Kacchan and I could barely fight back. Since I am underage I can't learn from the military so I did the next best thing, finding a Villain who was once in the military. He called himself Tankbuster and he was a military drill sergeant until he got kicked out due to an argument with his superiors of sending his young recruits who was on their 3rd month of training into a minefield which was famous for killing unsuspecting people in a island far off the mainland and one poor recruit tripped a Claymore mine and it killed 7 of his young recruits, Tankbuster immediately used his Quirk Tankbuster which grants the user The strength to literally punch a hole into any tank or reinforced vehicles to the same superior that he argued with and killed him, he escaped from the compound and went to Hero City to be a professional killer. He was involved in destroying saferooms ment to protect an individual, hell he can just destroy a U.S military grade saferoom if he wanted to. So I needed to make some income to pay his fees so I decided to help some villains to rob The National Bank. Then from their quirks i made use of them by instrcting them on how to use them during a getaway, The Villains already trust me enough as my plans help them successfully and after I received my share. I made an appointment with Tankbuster by a Villain who had contact with him and with my share I paid the middle man and The fees for hiring Tankbuster. I went to the address where Tankbuster is living at and after I was invited in, I was greeted by a pale skinned,blonde haired,blue eyed individual with a ripped body that put almost all musclebuilders to shame wearing a olive green tank top with brown kakhi pants. He grabbed alcohol from his fridge and we sat in the living room. "What do you want,kid?" Said Tankbuster as he popped open a can of Bud Light and chugged it. "I need you to teach me how to fight and how to strengthen my body." Said Izuku in a calming yet chilling tone. "Don't you have a Quirk for doing that kid?" Said Tankbuster with a scowling face." I just need to learn how to fight without one." Said Izuku "After all, it will be satisfying when you defeat a person with your cold bare hands." Izuku said menenceingly. "Well kid I haven't been a Drill sergeant for 5 years and you better not quit halfway through my training." Said Tankbuster gruffly. "The Training is 10 months. You up for it?" "Yes" said Izuku with a malicious smile on his face "When do we start?" After 10 months of pushups,Pull ups,Jumping Jacks,Weight lifting,Weight gaining Ab Crunches and bench pressing along with basic close hand combat skills,close quarter combat we moved on to fighting with weapons. I learned how to shoot rifles, machine guns , submachine guns and pistols. I usually perfer pistols due to me finding them easy to carry and easy to replace and maintain also the ammo is mass produced so I can almost never run out. So I bought multiple magazines and kept them at a coin locker and bought a duffel bag full to store at home. I bought 2 Glock 17 with my stolen cash from a man named Giran who Tankbuster introduced me to for the purchase of my weapons cause after all Japan has very strict gun laws and thankfully I was able to circumvent this situation.I then learned how to make them go full auto when the situation calls for it. So I modified my weapons to have an edge so I can go full auto Once 10 months had passed I am now a changed man apart from my figure which I can use to deceive people into thinking that im a weaker opponent. The only thing I lack is how to really fight with a Knife and since Tankbuster is terrible in instructing me in knife fighting, he referenced me to someone who is an expert of Knife fighting.Hero Killer Stain.