Chapter 23:An Ideal and the Drive

"Greetings Sensei." Said Izuku and Ablation when they entered All For One's Medical Chamber. "Izuku Midoriya and Dr.Moin Mahmud,you may enter." Said All For One in a impartial manner. "I heard that your infiltration and your corruption of the Class 1-B is a success,and you also brought me 16 interesting Quirks for me via device in which you have taught me how to imbue an inanimate  object with a Quirk,Well done my Successor!" Said All For One with a grin on his face. "Now Doctor,as for you, you've  managed to find out the location of where the Class will hold their Quirk training session." "Yes Sensei."Said Ablation holding his Android Tablet."They will hold it in the hideout of those weird ass Pro Heroes called The Wild Wild Pussycats and as it turns out,it will be right after the Practical Exam." "Excellent both of you,now here is the Quirk Ablation asked me to give him a  Mutation Quirk which can activate at will and as for you young Midoriya I will take the Quirks from your body as you train with your team as you requested." "Thank you,Sensei!" Said Ablation and Izuku exit the Chamber.
"So Izuku, Why did you ask Sensei to remove your Quirks?" Asked Ablation in curiosity as they walked down the stairs together. "I know that you don't know this,Moin but originally I was Quirkless and weak,then when I met Shoto and heard of his abuse from The Number 2 Hero Endeavour,I decided for myself I will never be weak even if I am Quirkless and so upon training with Tankbuster and Stain,I trained to be able to fight and battle without a Quirk, But having All For One as my Quirk kind of made me heavily dependent on it,I was glad Sensei took most of these Quirks away from me and now took my Green Flame Quirk too,cause now I have to get back to basics and get ready to take on Kacchan." Said Izuku with a dark look. "Well Izuku, I kind have asked Sensei to give you a Quirk that will not affect your basic training." Said Ablation" What did you ask Sensei to give me?" Said Izuku sternly Ablation then snapped his fingers and the entire roster of The League of Villains that Izuku and Ablation recruited came. Shoto and Uraraka and the rest  shyly hid in embarrassment from Izuku."The Quirk:Pack Loyalty it is a Quirk that will increase the strength of the user and able to give the Quirks of those who have sworn their allegiance to you in a time you need it most also it prevents both the Pack Leader and his subjects from ever betraying each other and removes any of those  feelings from their hearts. You won all our hearts Izuku and you deserve our undying loyalty from us." Said Ablation as all of The League of Villains took a knee.
"You guys." Said Izuku as he was hugged by everybody in the room.

Bakugo P.O.V
Fuck,that half and half bastard really screwed me over,I want him to come at me with everything that he got.
"Hey Bakugo how is it with being number one at the Spring Festival." Said Tenko as he met up with him."NOT GOOD CHAPPY!!!" I shouted."That half and half bastard didn't take me seriously!" "Well now we are starting our Hero mentoring right,I will mentor with Gran Torino my Grandma's BFF and godfather so who will you go with?"asked Tenko.
"Best Jeanist cause he picked me and his agency is one of the top 5 hero agencies out there." Said Bakugo brimming with pride. "Well Good luck,man."said Tenko as he took off.
"Well hello,young man you came over cause my agency is one of the top 5 Hero agencies out there.But your attitude is so unbecoming of a hero so I am here to fix all that." Said Best Jeanist sternly."Screw this! I am outta here!" Shouted the explosive hero in training. Suddenly threads have trapped Bakugo in place. "Too late,your course has just begun." Said the denim wearing hero."Aw Hell,I picked the wrong place." Said Bakugo.

Tenko's P.O.V
When I was little, I had my Quirk activated by accident and it caused me to accidentally decay my own father with it with nothing remaining except his hand.I was wracked with guilt  and I really was hurt that no one would ever come near me and I perfer no one else to,But my Grandma and my mom both comfort me telling me that this isn't my fault that my Quirk was this and I am still the result of my parents love.Uncle Toshinori helped me when I was 5 by taking me to an island where I met a scientist who is All Might's costume designer and his daughter Melissa helped me by using a untested theory that will have constantly moving silicon nanites and texturing grip and a nerve fiber rewiring system that will allow me to touch and feel without causing harm to myself and others. It took them 3 years to make the bangles that will prevent me from using my Decay on things my 5 fingers needs to touch and because of that I had to start Kindergarten at 8 years old! But being a late bloomer wasn't that bad.I thought it would be game over if I hurt anyone again.Then when I reached High School at 19 years old,I was greeted by uncle Toshinori who is actually the Number 1 Hero All Might he made me excersise  met this young scary yet angry boy who like me has no friends and also possess a dangerous Quirk so I wanted to be friends with him,well he was a bit of a handful and made me sometimes hurt with his comments on my lips and my costume with which I use my dad's hand which was what gave me comfort when I keep it on me which other people have find creepy but because of how my dad comfort me in my 4 years of life with him,I just want a part of him with me and this was the only part of him left.So grandma decided to make the dorsal surface of dad's hand encased in plastic so that way no one can tell this was from a living person. So my hero name is RottingHand (play on Rottingham) and I enjoy using my powers of decay to save lives, once I used my decay on debris that saved a bunch of peoples lives under the rubble of an earthquake and it gave me a feeling of fulfillment that I never felt before.So after asking mom and grandma to enroll,she gave me a recommendation. Then fast foward to the USJ incident and spring festival I still am unsure why did a boy like Bakugo was really bat shit crazy after he learned a boy named Izuku Midoriya is the Villain who is the perpetrator of the USJ incident and the Yaoyoruzu Household Attacks.I was shocked too since I talked with him for only a few days ago before the incidents. Bakugo revealed to me and Tetsutetsu that he and Midoriya were childhood friends and he pushed him too far due to him being Quirkless. and he found out he started to have 2 friends come over,then told me that both of them are cheating on him with each other which I very much doubt since the boy with ice and fire powers and girl with floating abilities are ever at all in a relationship with each other. Then I remembered that Izuku had 2 followers that had almost exactly the same powers as Shoto and Uraraka. But then again they were present during that time so my Question is what in the Hell is going on. Now I went to see Gran Torino and damn his house looks like a murder scene."Oh shit it IS A MURDER SCENE,CALL THE COPS!" I Shouted.
"I am alive." Said the elderly hero."Holy crap,he's alive!" I said as I went with the flow.Turns out he slipped on some sausage with ketchup.
Later Gran Torino taught me how to perceive an enemy attack with his ricochet type attacks and I actually trapped him once without touching him.Then we learned Hero Killer Stain went out hunting again and this time he attacked heroes again.Then I found Bakugo fighting against Stain and Best Jeanist was seriously injured and without thinking I jumped and gave him a punch followed by using Decay on a sewer hole to trap him."So you risked your life for this guy ,huh? You have the true makings of a Hero just like a boy I trained before."but I got cut up and suddenly licked my blood and I found my self unable to move.Bakugo tried to blow him up but he also got paralyzed after getting his blood licked.The suddenly Kojiro came out launching his Cemendine at Stain. "WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING HERE,ELMER!" Shouted Bakugo."I called him,stop raging now!" I shouted. Then Kojiro was also a victim of Stain's Quirk. Bakugo figured out that due to different types of blood he can paralyze anyone for a certain amount of time depending on the blood type.Then we took advantage and Bakugo in his paralyzed state used Explosion to launch me towards Stain and with my Decay I decayed his big blades and launched a headbutt to his teeth and nose till I found out this guy lost his nose. He was knocked out then suddenly a bad situation occurred as I found out League Of Villains  sent some Noumus after people all over Hosu City to cause terror and mayhem and Heroes all responded and fought the Noumus and then Endeavour and his son Shoto both fought Noumus with their powers. Then after the situation calmed,we went to turn Stain over to the authorities then suddenly a flying Noumu abducted me and Stain suddenly regained consciousness and then attacked the flying Noumu with a pocketknife and then Stain grabbed me and set me down.Then Stain decided to talk of his ideals of how fake heroes have plagued Hero Society and the only true hero is All Might,Upon seeing Endeavour He completely went full on Boss mode on us projecting his Bloodlust on us,then he fainted before he got a chance to launch a finishing move on us due to a collapsed lung. Few days or weeks afterwards we had learned the full autobiography of Hero Killer Stain.
He quit U.A due to disillusionment of the Hero Society.

Bakugo P.O.V

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! why the hell did I have to fight against a ambush comprised of a crazy bitch,a patchy man who shoots fire,a lizardman and a weirdo who keeps contradicting himself and completely cloned them many times which came completely out of Naruto. Me and Best Jeanist were interning while he couldn't help combing my hair and trying to teach me to be a good boy and we walked into a blind alley and got attacked by the millions and just before I got a chance to beat em,we both were fighting the Hero Killer and he made a terrible mess out of me and Jeanist until Chappy came and also Elmer at the end of the battle.Fast forward to a couple weeks later,all of the people greeted man congratulated me on my win while at the same time I got the cold shoulder due to my conduct at the finale of The Spring Festival. Then All Might explains to me,Tenko and a Sempai named Mirio of One For All's origin.It was shocking but since All Might decided to give it to Mirio due to him having that Hero Spirit as the symbol of peace
Well I never thought of myself as a winner anyway. I then went to the mall to shop for supplies for our class trip and Reiko or as I call her ghost girl started running from me as she said she wanted to buy bug spray,well she is kind of cute anyways,Then suddenly a hand wrapped around my neck and its owner said."Wow you are the one who won the culture festival,can I have an autograph?"
"Have we met,dipshit." I responded to the boy in the green hoodie.
"Oh we did,but then again you probably forgot all about me,Kacchan."
"No,it can't be?!"
"Oh yes,Kacchan it's me and you were right all along,I never did become a hero."
A/N: (Fan art inspirement)

"A/N: (Fan art inspirement)

"Deku."
"Deku you bastard,How fucking dare you become a Villain,now I will put the fuck do- *gun cocks.*
Now now,Kacchan if you start something,I won't hesitate to put you down." Said Izuku. "If you do that,a Pro Hero will come down and beat your Quirkless ass down." Said Bakugo with a sneering smirk." True,but did you consider the fact that I am armed with a gun and I probably didn't come alone,Me and my friends could kill 20,no 30 people or the whole mall before any Pro Hero or anyone arrived to stop me with their own Quirk." "Alright you Quirkless loser,let's talk."
"I wonder why didn't my League Of Villains or my precious Noumu's didn't get the best media attention I wanted,and Stain my former master,was the main "Hero" of the story,do you mind explaining this to a Quirkless loser like me?"
"Well now that you are a shitstain in society and a Hero will kick your ass soon,I'll tell you,ya bastard.First between you and him he don't kill and destroy for fun,he has convictions and unlike you who cut and run while letting his subordinates do the dirty work,he fought hard so his cohorts can escape from me and he was driven like me and you before you walked this damn path,we were inspired by All Might." The Bakugo stop dead short after noticing a disturbing face Izuku made." Wow,thank you,Kacchan,you really made my day,weight off my chest.Now don't struggle."said Izuku as he attempted the famous mafia scene with Frank Sinatra's manager's mouth on a gun barrel."Bakugo is that you? Is That a friend,no it isn't,let go of him please." Said Reiko as she saw both Bakugo and a boy their age holding a gun to Bakugo." No stay back,Ghosty!it's ok, everythings all right!" "Oh you were here with a friend,oh how silly see it's a water pistol." Said Izuku as he shot streams of water from it." Next time we meet,I will show you terrors that you won't imagine." Said Izuku as he got up." HEY! SHITTY DEKU! WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL FOR ONE UP TO?" Yelled Bakugo."Deku?!" Said Yanagi. "Who knows,cause I don't." Said Izuku as he left and disappeared in the crowd . Bakugo and Yanagi were both interviewed for 3 days straight and both got congratulated for not causing any loss of life.But now I have learned how to actually be a true Villain,Fight with my convictions and to be willing to die for it.Get ready Kacchan cause my Vanguard Action Squad will commence an operation that you don't want to know.