Chapter 28 Rescue

Izuku P.O.V
As soon as I heard Pizza Delivery after the knock I knew that the Heroes are at the front door.SMASH!!! I immediately jumped into action and grabbed both Mina and Kirishima out of harms way."Thanks boss!" Shouted the couple in union. I knew it cause 1 we certainly didn't order Pizza 2 I recognised that voice anywhere,it was All Might. Then came Kamui of the Woods,Mr.Lady,Endeavour,Ectoplasm,Snipe and Gran Torino, All Might' s former mentor. Kamui immediately bounded us with his Lacquer binding Chain just before X can even make a move he was knocked out by Gran Torino. "Give up children!"said the elderly Pro Hero."You have nowhere else to go and nowhere to escape,Izuku Midoriya, Mina Ashido,Eijiro Kirishima,Hanta Sero,Denki Kaminari,Atsuhiro Sako,Kenji Hikiishi. You have nowhere to go and hide,your identity is now known.As for you Mr.Midoriya I suggest you turn over the Yaoyoruzu girl and the young Todoroki." 

"Foolish old man, did you possibly think that my 2 aces would actually be here and turn themselves over to you and that dream destroying idiot who destroyed  my door along with that abusive flaming dick right next to you who hurt my friend.

"Young Midoriya, I am so sorry for what I said to you, but you have to stop-"  "STOP WHAT!!!" Said Izuku with beaming rage, "Stop protecting my friends from this society,Stop protecting a girl from her evil Guardian who even though is a Pro Hero herself abuses her daughter and hire some serious war criminals to protect her property, or maybe you want me to stop protecting Shoto from his dad who abused him and his mother to insanity!"

Endeavour then quickly grabbed Izuku by the collar and screamed:"WHERE IS MY SON!!! I KNOW YOU PUT HIM UP TO THIS WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND,CAUSE EVER SINCE HE GOT HOME HE NEVER EVEN SPOKE WITH US IN ANY SENTENCES, NOW I HEAR FROM HIS CLASSMATES THAT HE STABBED SOMEONE WITH AN ICICLE AND HAS SENT A NOUMU AFTER THEM!GIVE HIM BACK OR I'LL ROAST YOU SO BAD NO ONE CAN IDENTIFY YOUR REMAINS! "

You are gonna kill me, HaHaHaHaHa!" Laughed the Villain insanely."Not very hero like from number 2,Well then again you were always a piece of shit compared to All Might." That last sentence struck a nerve within the Flame Hero as he exerted high levels of heat that it began to warp the table behind them.Izuku just smiled and push a button and a machine gun popped out and started gunning at the Heroes. As the Heroes dodged bullets,Ashido used her acid to melt the binding that Kamui restained them with and caused him immense pain. Izuku went for his Glocks and started Shooting and Kaminari started emitting electricity and Sero and Kirishima carried an unconscious  X out, All Might managed to secure Bakugo and assured him that he was safe. Bakugo went on his rage tirade once again cause he never felt so helpless against Izuku before. "Sensei ,do it Now!"

Shouted Izuku as he, Magne,Mr.Compress and The BakuSquad along with the original Bakugo were transported to a junkyard and All Might was screaming "Nooo!" Then outside Tenko,Tetsutetsu,Itsuka,Kosei and Jirota were planning to rescue Bakugo to where Shihai said the Villains hideout is,Kamino Ward. Itsuka decided it would be Tetsutetsu, The most closest to Bakugo,should be calling out his name to grab his hand while Kosei used his Airwalk to float as Itsuka holds Tetsutetsu. Meanwhile suddenly the Bar exploded and above the Proheroes and Heroes in training, All For One has arrived and he is here to assist The League Of Villains exerting a terrible and horrific pressure felt by The Pro Heroes and the Heroes in training. "Well, Young Midoriya its time you learn how to truly become a Villain for the Ages as I was." said All For One.

Best Jeanist and Mt.Lady then tried to engage the Villain only to be soundly defeated. "Ah Jeanist your Quirk is strong but require way to much training, but luckily I recently have gotten a Quirk from a Pro Hero who can search for any people in a 500 mile radius." Then the other members of the Wild Wild Pussycats realised that All For One was the one who kidnapped Rag doll during The Vanguard Action Squad attack on their hideout. As The Pro Heroes attacked All For One soundly defeated them. Then All Might arrived at the junkyard location in which the Heroes were sent to destroy the Noumu Factory. Then All Might saw the Villain and was in extreme rage mode as he saw his old nemesis."Well ,Well if it isn't All Might,how was the wound I gave you treating you?" "All For One! You did this! You corrupted young Midoriya's mind!" said All Might enraged.

"Wrong. You did this,All Might. After all,your words crushed his dreams and he by chance met the Flame Hero's abused son who was in complete disorder in his mind due to the abuse he suffered from a "Hero". I was monitoring you for a while All Might and when you crushed him like  that and I saw the despair in his eyes and I realized HE will become my succsessor as a new Symbol Of Evil. After I gave him my powers, he achieved more than I anticipated and recruited many strong allies. I watched him grow and I am proud." "YOU! TEXAS SMASH!!!" roared All Might as he attacked All For
One. All For One has also attacked All Might with a combination of the current Quirks in his body.

Meanwhile Bakugo was dodging attacks from Izuku as he is armed with a Glock in his left hand and Knife on his right. Izuku and his allies were attacking Bakugo to near exhaustion and suddenly Tetsutetsu called out Bakugo' s name and saved him without any harm. "Ah Kacchan you finally have friends on your own. well next time we see each other I will splatter you right in front of them". Izuku turned his attention to All For One. "Sensei, I am coming!" screamed Izuku as he and the BakuSquad,Magne and Mr.Compress head towards All Might.

" No young Midoriya, You must leave with your friends." All For One used his force Quirk activation tendrils on Kurogiri and Magne used her magnetism to propel  Gran Torino towards All Might to block his attack on All For One and to rescue Mina from Gran Torino' s jet attack. "Young Midoriya, this, for real is my power I truly bestow on to you." said All For One as a dark energy left his body to Izuku."I will use the remaining embers of All For One to fight All Might And the remaining Pro Heroes and now what you must do with my power is do as you will with it for doing whatever you want to do, For it is the most important fundamental principles of being a Villain or a Hero to use your power to your will. Now goodbye young Midoriya and friends. I will hope you all the best." said All For One with a grin from the visage of his Life Support Mask."SENSEI!!!" screamed Izuku as he is sucked into the vortex.

"All Might, he may not be sick and twisted as me and my cohorts but this young boy will lead Villains to a brighter future." As All For One and All Might battled in Kamino Ward, All Might rescued people from the wreckage and battled All For One. All Might was then suddenly became his weakened deflated form and as a news chopper caught the fight in its spotlight, All Might was exposed to the entire world his true form, By Heroes and Villains alike along with the common people. Then a few minutes passed and everyone cheered for All Might to win the fight. All Might then gathered enough power he had remaining and shouted at the top of his lungs: "UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!" And completely defeated All For One.

Then the crowd roared into a cheer. All Might then on screen pointed his finger towards the camera and said,"It's your turn, now."A figure watching the broadcast smiled as he walked away from the plaza.