Chapter 16

Flora goes back to the Tower with Bruce and took a small nap. When she woke up, she went into the lab in joggers and a sports bra with some medical supplies to see Tony was back. "I need your help, Tony."

"With what, curly fry?" He walks over to her. Flora pauses for a moment and stares up at him. "What's wrong?"

"My father used to call me that." Tears fill her eyes.

"Oh god...I'm sorry I-"

"No it's okay. I like hearing it from you." She smiles, quickly changing the subject. "I need you to help me wrap my wounds, tightly." She tapes the end of the wrap on the middle of her stomach. "Really tight."

"Gotcha." He does as she says, then repeating this on her shoulder.

She throws on a loose shirt and thanks him, seeing the cradle was here. "Where are Clint and Nat?"

"Clint is down there....Nat was taken by Ultron. We are gonna get her back." He reassures her.

"God dammit." She rubs her face and steps over to the cradle. She frowns as she leans closer, pressing her hand against the glass. She immediately sees a vision of growing life, beauty, and peace. She slowly steps away and turns to walk down below to Clint.

She slowly sits down and lays her head on his shoulder. "What's up?" Clint asks.

"I don't know....just.....that nightmare." She closes her eyes as he messes with some tech.

After an hour they both hear arguing upstairs, Clint smirks as Pietro strands on the glsss above. She runs upstairs just as a fight breaks out, she quickly slides against the ground and under Steve's shield as it flies at Tony. She then flips up and grabs it as it flies back. Flora uses the shield against Steve and knocks him down, standing above him angrily.

Thor suddenly crashes in and hits the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning through it that brings the body to life. He floats out of the cradle and stares at the others before locking eyes with Thor and lunging at him. Thor throws him out and the others rush after him.

The body stares out the window and then floats down as a suit and cape appear. "Thank you." He nods at Thor.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asks.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its center is that." Thor points to the gem inside the body's head.

Bruce crosses his arms, "What, the gem?"

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities."

Steve looks in confusion, "Then why would you bring it to..."

"Because Stark is right."

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce mutters.

Thor shakes his head, "The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron."

"Not alone."

"Why does your "vision" sound like Jarvis?" Steve asks.

Tony walks closer, "We... reconfigured Jarvis' matrix to create something new."

"I think I've had my fill of new."

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" He asks.

"You're not?"

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not Jarvis. I am... I am."

Wanda steps forward, "I looked in your head and saw annihilation."