Chapter 1

Flora Murdock is the blind daughter of a Boxer who was brutally murdered. She was born July 14th, 1990 and was blinded in a chemical accident when she was eight.

She was indeed blind but could see a blurry world on fire. Her hearing, smell, and touch are enhanced causing her to hear heartbeats and other weird things. She can also heal faster by meditating. She grew up alone in New York until a man named Stick found her and trained her. Once Stick died, she set out to defend her beloved city, known as Daredevil.

Not only are her senses enhanced, Flora has a photographic memory and was able to graduate high school at the age of seventeen and become a lawyer in a little over two years....but she gave that up when someone important died because of a bad man named Fisk.

Flora has curly brown hair that stops at her shoulders, she is twenty-two and is tall and muscular. Flora mostly stays alone, she's never really found someone who she connected with....Or someone who shares the same life...except for Elektra. Her beloved friend...someone who she loved and lost. All because of Fisk.

Well....she thought she had no one until the attack on New York.

Flora was in her apartment, her hands skimming across her book.  She tilts her head as her hearing picks up a strange roar, she steps over to the large window and slightly jumps as the building shakes.

"Trouble..."

Flora puts on her all black outfit and her mask that covers her head to her nose. She quickly gets to the roof and tilts her head as she tries to sense what's happening.

She climbs down the fire escape and runs down the Street, nearly missing an explosion beside her. She finds a group of....hero's? She wasn't sure what they were, but they were protecting the city.

She takes out a small knife and slides across a car as an alien tries to grab one of the men, she tackles it down and stabs its throat. "Need some help?" She asks as she stands to face the group.

"Who are you?" A man asks.

Flora tilts her head, recognizing the man. "Daredevil. Protector of this city. You are Captain Rogers?"

A woman steps over to her, "Can you see?" She points to Flora's mask covering her eyes.

"Sort of. Doesn't matter. I'm here to help."

"Great, we could use the help." Another man says.

It was Tony Stark. She recognized the billionaires voice. He flies off, carrying another man with him. Then another larger man flies off, leaving Flora with the woman and Captain Rogers.

Flora slightly turns to the right as she hears the strange heartbeats of the aliens coming towards them. She pulls out another knife and flips out of the way from a blast. She slides against the ground and stabs the alien, then flipping back up onto another's shoulders and quickly killing them.

She takes one of the blasters and starts shooting at the incoming aliens, Flora then breaks it in half against her knee and uses it as batons. She hurls them at two aliens and catches them as she turns to Captain Rogers. 

"Natasha is gonna try and shut the portal...there are hostages in the bank, will you be okay by yourself?" He asks.

"I'll be just fine." She throws part of the broken blaster to the side, it stabs into an alien's face. Captain Rogers runs off, leaving Flora alone to fight.

Once she clears a wave, she stops and tilts her head. She could hear a child crying for her mother...Alone...scared.

She drops the broken alien blaster and runs down the street, leaping over a car and turning the corner. Flora leaps up and grabs onto a fire escape, she swings up and runs to the edge, jumping up and using her knife to stab into a window. She pulls herself up and completely smashes the window to get inside quicker, finding the little girl under a desk.

"It's okay...I'm not gonna hurt you." Flora puts the knife away and kneels down.

"I want my mommy." The little girl cries.

"We'll find your mommy, I promise." Flora holds her arms out, the little girl doesn't move. "Would you feel better if I remove my mask?"

"Yes." She says shyly.

Flora reaches up and takes off her mask, she sticks it in her pocket and smiles. "Better?" The little girl runs into Flora's arms and cries into her shoulder as Flora picks her up. "It's okay..." Flora whispers as she holds the little girl on her hip. "What's your name?"

"Riley."

"I will do everything I can to find your mom." Flora holds her tight as she walks down the stairs.

She makes small talk to keep Riley calm until they turn the corner to see all the aliens were on the ground. Flora could see their shapes on the ground with no heartbeat. "Riley?!" A woman screams.

"Mommy!" Riley cries out as the women takes her.

"Thank you! Thank you for finding her!" The woman hugs Flora.

"I'm just glad we found you." Flora smiles. She turns and walks over to the group of hero's.

"So...it was cool meeting you guys." Flora waves awkwardly.

Tony turns his head to look at her, "Where do you think your going, kid? Your an avenger now."

"Yes, part of the team." Thor puts an arm around her.

Flora knew this could be her new family...she finally found people who were similar to her.