Misfortune!

It was really late in the night when I woke up due to all my snakes hissing at something. I was still somewhat thinking about the past that I was dreaming a couple of seconds ago. That never happened before and so it scared me when I woke up.

Hmm.... just 5 more minutes!

Why are you guys even hissing... I have an alarm clock that works perfectly well!

Luna: ssss-save the Emperor-sss!

Save me?!

Why would you want to safe me...

Abyss: Emperor-sss wake up!

Me: Mhm~

It was the smell of something burning and all the hissing that completly woke me up and I jolted out of the small bed that I had.

SHIT!

Is that smoke I can smell!

And... What is this metalic scent in the air too?!

First off I need to deal with the flames!

I can's lose Basilisk!

I worked soo hard for it!

Me: What's happening?

Luna Ssss-some heroes atttack!

Abyss: You need to go -sssss!

Me: THE HECK I WILL!

The lone thought off someone destroying my little bar pissed me off and I was not about to run away with my tail inbetween my legs like a dog. I was a snake and a proud one at that. There was really no way I would run from whoever that was and so I ran out of the small room with all my snakes following me. However what I found was rather shocking for me.

WAIT!

Aren't thise heroes?!

WHY?!

What!

Why!

Out of everyone why my little Basilisk!

You guys never been here too!

There some small low-key heroes that I heard of completly rampaging my little Basilisk and putting it on fire too. They were not villains but heroes.

Me: STOP THIS INSTENTE!

Me: ATTACK!

I was soo angry that my quirk actiavted on it's own and gave a command to attack them. There was no denying that I had some snake scales around my eyes as well as hands and where my organs where and the worst part was that I was showing that I was an omega . It was like a defense mechanism that was about to shield me but also an attack one since my hands were also covered in them and breaking through them was very hard.

Hero 1: Look at that bitch!

Hero 2: I think we might get a high prise for that omega!

WAIT!

Are they for real now?!

How can they think about selling me?!

This is my little bar and they destroyed it and now they want to sell me!

OVER MY DEAD BODY!

Without thinking much, I grabbed the broom which was the closest weapon I had and jumped over the bar. I was ready to beat the shit out of these people for even daring to come into my bar and do something like this!

As I was getting more angry, I charged at the people and tried to knock them off. My snakes tried to bite and make them fall as well as the python tried to apprehend them. It was a bloody disaster! Me against 5 people there was really no chance but I wouldn't go down that easy.

Oh my god!

How dare they kill my children!

I will make them pay for this!

Hero 3: You think you can beat us?!

Hero 5: HEY, HEY! Did you hear! This missy thinks she can beat us trained heroes!

Hero 4: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hero 2: Let's show her how wrong she is!

I didn't quite care about them since now I could freely just shapeshift if I wanted and needed to get away from them. At first I thought I would only teach them a lesson but seeing all my dead little followers, I couldn't help it but want to show them with whom they were messing.

The first guy, I somehow managed to knock out with just one hit of the broom but in return the broom did break and now I was left with my fists only.

How dare you do that to my precious children and my bar!

No matter how you look at it, I was in a disadvantage. It was stupid from me to attack them. Before I knew what was happening the heroes all worked together and pinned me down. Then there was this guy who came over to me. I quickly shifted into my snake omega form to get away. It was my last resort but unfortunatelly there was someone with a speed quirk who managed to get me. He had me pinned and when I went for a bite, the third guy in the room which had an electricity quirk took me out.

SHIT!

THIS HURTS!

WHY!

AAAAHHHH!!!

This... too much electricity!

DAMN HEROES!

Why me...

Why my bar...

I hope my snakes could escape at least!

Me: SSSSSSS-AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I couldn't hold the pain anymore and shifted back to my human form. It was way too much electricity that was flowing through my body and it hurt too. The last thing I remember was folling to the ground and my two pet snakes looking at me. The black one came to my side while the white one ran.

Me: Go....

Abyss: Ssss- Help will be on the -sss- way!

Hero 5: Not as high and mighty now bitch!

Hero 3: What should we do with her?

Hero 2: Bury her! She's a monster anyways! No one will come and look for her and we will be safe!

Hero 4: Good idea! Let's do that!