Personal File

This file is confidential by order of the central intelligence agency. None of the information contained can be published to the public or unauthorized personnel.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Alejandro Morel

Place of birth: Caracas, Capital District, Venezuela.

Nationality: Venezuelan.

D.O.B: 87 / 10 / 06.

Height: 5'11.

Weight: 176 lbs .

Eyes: Dark brown.

Build: Medium.

Hair: Dark brown.

Skin color: White.

Special: Small scar in his left side of the face. Going from the middle of his forehead to his eyebrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Background:

Alejandro Morel was born in Caracas, Capital of Venezuela. He lived his childhood in there. He learned English and French at a young age with his mother. At the age of 16 his family started introducing him into de family business, which was a lawyer firm. But he didn't liked the career. At 18 years old he joined the army and assisted to the Universidad Militar Bolivariana de Venezuela (UMBV). He was the best of his class and graduated with the rank of first lieutenant. He spend a year doing Spec ops training like Scuba, HAHO and HALO training and jungle fighting. He learned Krav maga and CQC.

The next year his father got sick. In that moment the family was in a hard economical situation. And the economical situation in the country made it worse. Alejandro dropped from the military and traveled to the US and was hired by a private military company.

His first assignment was in Somalia. His objective was to protect a CEO who was making deals with unknown clients. The job went south when the 12 of his teammates were KIA and the CEO was kidnapped by local militias. He engaged the militias with the rest of his teammates and managed to survive. 12 days later he and other of his teammates were saved, but some both US and locals authorities found out about their illegal activities. The whole conflict they made angered both governments. He managed to send some money and 5 small diamonds. that were given to him by some children in way of thanking for saving their lives. Afterwards he and his teammates were extradited to the US to be judged in a military tribunal.

He was given the option to Serve the US for 10 years of service without refusal or be imprisoned for life. He decided to serve the foreign country.

Now he was under the command of the US military. They could send him wherever they wanted whenever they wanted, and he couldn't refuse.
He was assigned to serve in the USMC. And his first deployment was in Iraq. His PMC teammates were KIA and MIA. Making him the last one of the former PMCs alive.

After two months free he, and a team of 49 soldiers were sent to Colombia to help the government against the guerrillas that threatened to take over the local government. This operation soon grow over different countries like Cuba, Mexico, Panama and his homeland Venezuela. to be able to dismantle a weapon and drug trafficking ring.

Another two months later he would be sent to Alaska. In order to investigate some suspicious activity that was reported by a intelligence agent. His commanding officer found out that the suspicious activity were some Russians PMCs that were trafficking Weapons. Both side exchanged fire. The Russians retreated back to Russia. Afterwards this situation was soon communicated with the high command. Another mission was organised and the objective was to find out if those Russians were sent by order of the government or if they were acting on their own. A team of 20 was armed and sent to eastern Siberia. After a few days the mission went south and 17 members of the team were KIA by the PMCs. He and the last two were captured and taken to a diamond mine. Where they would spend 2 years in there.