NATOSF

The sounds of people talking over the radio filled the room. People with military uniforms were walking one way and another and some were sitting in the desk with computers. Amongst all of them, one figure stood out. A white men in his fifty. Short white hair like snow. With a blue gallant uniform with four start in each shoulder. He stands in front of a big TV that is linked to the Geo SAT system. It shows a picture of Bruxelles from above. The city, once in peace just some minutes ago. Was now in chaos. Some buildings were in fire. Smoke rising to the air made the view of the city more difficult.

- This is Captain Wilson! The white mask are slaughtering us in here! We need immediate assistance!. The voice of a police captain stood out from the others.

- What's the sitrep on Bruxelles?. Ask the four star general while he turns around a look at a intelligence officer.

- The situation is hot. The white mask have neutralized a lot of law enforcement officers and they are using heavy weapons on this attack. Sir.

The general looks back to the images transmitted in the TV.

- Is Rainbow in the area?

- Negative. Rainbow still on their way. ETA ten Minutes.

- and what about the Belgian army?

- there's no transmission to them. they haven't been requested yet.

The General looked perplexed. The white mask were attacking the capital with more strength than previously attacks and the military wasn't taking action in the matter. Soon he thought about something and worry filled his mind.

- what's the status of the NATO HQ?!

Soon the TV changed of image and now there's was an imagine of the HQ. It was still intact and there's was some security personnel defending the perimeter. The Satellite started scanning some people that were running outside at some Street far away. Soon the people were starting to be marked with red squares.

- Sir there's + forty hostiles approaching the location.

- I want all striker teams in the air now! He turn to another intelligence officer. "What's the status of Alpha and Delta teams?".

- They still on board of the HMS Felnet. They're coming back from the exercise in Norway. They are at five minutes from Bruxelles.

- I want them in Bruxelles. Contact the Captain of the ship now!

-----------------------------------------------------------

February 17th - [10 : 26]

1LT Alejandro " Midnight " Morel.

[NATOSF]

North Sea - Near the coast of Netherlands.

I was laying on my bunk. Above me was one of my teammates reading a book. While I was just staring at the ceiling.

- So you decided already? Ask my teammate.

- about?

- who's hotter. I see him get down from his bed. A black man in his twenty nine. George Jackson. The pal was shirtless. No because he was comfortable. In the ship one of our teammates is a women and she was assigned to be here with us and others. So he decided to go with the classic.

I look at him while he walks around the room. "care to elaborate?".

- Joanna, Valentine or Lucy.

I whistle. " shit you went with everything ".

- Frank asked me today and I had the same impression.

- I don't know man. I have to think about it.