Persona non grata (Part 1)

(Three months later)
(August 19).

It been a whole time of nothing. We were in a death end with our war against the white mask. We were only raiding small bases with no further information about officers or any important base. Since I joined rainbow I have read reports after reports. Knowing the history of the whole conflict and since a year ago, the white mask had changed their whole system suddenly. Their attacks, distribution of weapons and equipment, transport routes. Absolutely everything. The further we have ever got was with the mission in Barcelona when we found Mr Green and other members of the White masks. The problem. Mr Green committed suicide a long time ago to avoid being captured in Italy. We never found any information with him. And the other members, after the death of Green, have gone dark. Meaning. There's no trace of their whereabouts. Until now.

Hibana and Thermite were the team leaders of a squad of ten. They went to Serbia to raid two bases. Both of them found useful information but it wasn't enough. In the rainbow intelligence apartment, they archive all information of delivered material to those bases. Everything is classified by country and state.

This data was compared with old data to check for some patron. An agent found a patron in an industrial area that was abandoned after the Yugoslav wars. The industrial area suffered some damage from artillery fire and three building burned down. But eight were left. Five with minor damages. After all this time, the white mask has been using that factory as part of a big supply line. It's still unknown where everything comes from but with the information found in the factory. We attacked twenty bases that went all the way to Germany and Spain. We also got a new prisoner from the factory and his encrypted phone. A bad move and the whole information in the phone would have been erased. Dokkaebi was part of the team that handle the situation and they got all the information inside the phone. Including phone numbers with codenames. There were thirteen phone numbers we couldn't track. The past three weeks were missions of capture all the members we could. Three of them found out that we were looking for them and disappeared without trace.

One of those members was seen in Libya. In the city of Tripoli. Intelligence agents have been tracking him to the city of Benghazi. Which it seems it's his new operational zone.
The man was know has Golden Crane. His real identity is Maghid Al Radaby. An Iranian extremist. Is know that this man is the actual manager of that factory in Serbia. While the captured White mask was the third in command. It seems that the second was killed during the operation.

I was tasked to track down Al Radaby and take him to Hereford.

Sounds easy. It would be. If it wasn't for the fact that is a Benghazi. What is there to tell about Benghazi? What about the small detail that there's markets for Soviet era weapons. And the last time I've heard of Benghazi was with the attack on the US embassy and a CIA base. And it wasn't pretty. There's even a movie about the whole event.
And let me tell you. I don't want to live the same. No sir. I already have enough of that in Irak and Mexico.

I've been gathering information about the city. And I'm still waiting for a updated location on Al Radaby. His last know location was in a restaurant. A couple of photos show him alone in the table. But the images have a couple of person in the crowd with red circles around their faces. Five bodyguards in total.

This mission is complicated. Al Radaby moves around the city. We don't know where his safehouse is. There's not even a hint of it's location.
I asked for more information in the intelligence department. I won't lead this mission without the enough Intel. I don't want to repeat what happened last time, and much less in a city where literally anyone is a potential hostile.
I don't want to get my team in a difficult situation. Not after my mission in Morocco. Is just an unnecessary risk. I better to wait for the right moment and get the best results possible. If something bad happens, it would be something out of our hands. But of course. I won't allow something bad happening.