Why do we fight?

I find myself in a cell, 1x1. I sit naked on the rocky cold floor. I hear noises from the outside. I look up from my spot to the slot. The only way I can look outside.

I close my eyes and I look down and stand up sighing. I open my eyes again and I appear at the other side of the door. I stand on the dirty hallway where there are other cells. But I hear no one. They become silent, The people inside. I look to the right and see the bars that separate the cells from the main hallway. I walk towards it and find the door slightly open. I pull and open the door. I take a step and as I blink. I appear on the middle of a wide hallway. White and black squares. The walls and ceiling are painted with a white-grey paint. I keep walking down the hallway and find the first door to my left. Is wooden, new. With a golden knob. I twist and push. The door opens. I knew the door was open. I don't know how. My mind told me to do it. I look inside and find another cell. Pure grey concrete. There's a wooden chair and a metallic bed without mattress. Blood around the chair. A single light bulb hangs from the ceiling. Casting a yellow weak glow to the room. I step backwards. I let the door open as I back away. I look around the hallway. The hallway is infinite. It goes and goes without an end. I look at the room and it's different. An infirmary. I step inside and I find a single bed. There's medical equipment that I don't know about. Surgery equipment. I look at the medical machines. Studying them. I frown and make a face. I look away and look around for something. My subconscious moves my body. It looks for something. I open a drawer and pick up the medical report. Everything is in Russian. I see my face in the report, my fake Russian name and my real birthday. I don't bother reading anything else. I leave the report on the table and look back at the bed. There's a black shadow on it. A figure of a person. Laying down, looking at the ceiling. I stare at it. Shocked. Not knowing what to do. I look at the left to see a the wall turned in a glass wall. There's a glass door in the middle. A plastic sign that says "A2". I look at the shadow again and it's gone. I look back at the hallway and see it in the hallway. Looking directly at me. It starts walking to the left and disappears from my sight. I move into the hallway and look where it goes. I see other rooms like this. The hallway ends in a double wooden door. With smalls windows in the upper center. I see the shadow behind. Looking at me. I get shills. Fear. Desperation. I'm scared. That thing is unnatural. Where am I? What is that thing? I hear the wind blowing strongly behind me. Whistling. Is like a horror movie. Is the only noise I can hear. I can't hear my breath. Only the wind. I turn around and see a window wide open. I move towards it and look outside to see a forest in autumn season. Orange and brown leaves fill the ground outside. The weak light from the sun shines above. Clouds dark as the night cover the sky. I look to the ground and think how can there be so much light with those clouds covering the sky. I feel a shill and my body shivers like an earthquake. I slide down the window and close it. I hear nothing. Just a whistle. Not the kind of whistle coming from a person or a machine. Absolute silence. The whistle that exists when there's nothing else. I feel my heartbeats and my breathing. I turn around and everything changed. I'm back in the infinite hallway.

Where am I?

Why am I here?

What is this place?

Looks like... but it can't be. It's so different.

No... is not the same place.

Wait... am I dreaming? Why I can't wake up?

Why am I naked? I'm dirty. What is this thing?

So many questions.

No answers.

I must get out.

I must wake up.

I must wake up.

I must wake up.

Must wake up.

Must wake up.