Ms Skull

Yesterday I offered myself volunteer for today's interrogations. I woke up at six in the morning and jogged around the base with Monika, Eliza and Miles. At eight I was having my breakfast with the Brits. Mike asked me how yesterday's mission went, I fill him in with what happened. At the moment I commented I got a Luger, Mike's and Mark's eyes widened from surprise. Mike wanted to give it a look, while Mark was like a child about it. I know he is a world war two nerd, I can't deny that I'm a nerd too, but he was going to faint with the excitement of seeing and touching one. So, I thought, why not sell it to him? And I did.

After that, I got a message directly from Six. Saying that I was to be at fifteen in the observation room number two. And I was instructed to be prepared. She also said that the guards at the entrance have been notified to allow access to the area, including the cells. And I wasted no time with preparing myself. I'm new in Rainbow and I want to give the right and best impression I can. That's why I have prepared everything for today. But before, at twelve I had my warm meal. You can work with an empty stomach, right?

Afterwards, I prepared everything. I went to the armory and talked to the manager. An old man with a big mustache. I asked him for a full black uniform and a pair of black tinted goggles. Then I went looking for a bucket and fill it with cold water and ice. Then a pair of headphones and a music player and I downloaded some heavy metal song. The most strongest, rowdy and noisy sounds that exists. And also I brought a tablet. You may be asking yourself, what will you do with all this Alejandro? Well. Nice questions. So, years ago, the Geneva conventions of nineteen fourty nine and their additional Protocols of June eight of nineteen seventy seven contain a number of provisions that absolutely prohibit torture and other cruel or inhuman treatment and outrages upon individual dignity. So POWs, or Prisoners Of War are protected by the international, humanitarian laws and then Geneva conventions. Everybody knows that. But recently, In the years of two thousand one, the nine eleven happened. Afterwards this event the US military was sent to the middle East to fight terrorism. There's other countries that sent their troops but what matters here is the US. During the presidency of President Bush, the CIA used different methods of torture. This method has been changing throughout the years. Now the laws say that torture is banned. Not even war against terrorism is an excuse to do this kind of thing. But, did we listened? Absolutely not. Sure at the eyes of the public nothing's going on. But in the most darker and deepest levels of the military, torture is still been used. Sure you have different ways. You want to do it quickly, use a knife. You want to do it more stick to the laws, use other methods. Either way you will be effecting a war crime. If we talk about me, well. between you and me, I have used some "controversial methods". I know you can keep a secret, this will be ours and you know that is better if you keep it quiet.

I will always choose to break the rules if it means to save at leas one life. Is the most human thing one can do, because, who are we to decide how lives and how dies? I'm not saying that I will break the Geneva conventions in a war. But when it comes to a terrorist, well that's totally different, they aren't soldiers in the first place. Secondly, they decide to kill civilians for whatever reason they think is fair. But killing someone innocent will never justified your reason. I joined Rainbow to save people's lives, if not, I would have stayed in NATOSF instead. So my development here will depend on how saint Rainbow is. But I can tell is a relief to hear that Ms angry skull face uses " controversial methods". Everything will depend on how much dirty this gets and how much Six allows it. For the time been, I'll go for something "lawful" good.

Now I'm took some initiative and I got our first suspect and take him to the interrogation room. Knocked him out and drag him to the room, strip him from his clothes I tie him up to the chair and I placed a bag on his head. I also placed a pair of headphones so he can't hear anything. I go back to the observation room and I check his file. Eugene Dubois. This is the name of the redhead we captured yesterday. I hope you collaborate, for your own sake.