Welcome to Rainbow.

Next day after the test

I was in the med bay. One of the nurses cleaned my arms and face the best she could with some wet towels while I was sleeping-unconsious. Don't know really which one of the two because if I was sleeping I would surely have woke up. Gustave brought me my thing from the barracks. He offered me use the shower from his room so I could clean all the dirt I had on me so I could be more presentable for my meeting with Six at 08:00. I follow him and get out from the med bay. We walked through the halls of the main building and get go the outside. He took me to some sort of apartment made of bricks. He told me that this was the operators dorms. We walked up stairs to the second floor and turned right. He took me inside his dorm and show me where the bathroom was. After I took the shower I put on a clean uniform and brush my hair. Then I roll the sleeves of my shirt below my elbow. I got out from the bathroom and Gustave offered me a smile and said "Well. You look a lot better now".

- Well. The blood was scandalous.

- Yes it was. Are you ready?

- I'm.

- alright. Follow me. You don't want to be late.

- late for what exactly? What is this meeting about? I ask while we walk off from his dorm.

- Six will talk about the global situation. What other thing? I'm not sure.

We walked down stairs and we walked to the main building.

- this part looks lonely. Where's everyone?

- They surely are in the cafeteria or sleeping.

- And did you got your breakfast?

- no. But I was going to get it after I leave you with six.

- and what did they serve in the cafeteria?

- The chefs normally cook the food but you can ask whatever you want. Only thing is that you have to ask for it the day before or early in the morning.

- sounds great.

- It is. And they do know how to cook the most delicious food your will ever eat. Whatever the cook for you. They will put their heart on it.

- Now I really want to find out already.

He chuckles and looks at me. " First your meeting. I assure you that the waiting will be worthy ".

He takes me to Six office that is in the second floor. When we get to the second floor I see other room and I turn at Gustave.

- What about those rooms? What's in there?

- Those room are for the Rainbow staff. That one over there is the intelligence room. All the information that get to us runs through that room. Is analyzed, confirmed and is send to Six.

- Analyzed you said?

- Oui (yes). Two years ago, two of ours team fell on a trap. One of us got hit and was taken back to base. Later it was found that the one who gave us the information worked with the white mask.

- wait. You mean a mole here?

- no. Not here. In the MI6.

Gustave stopped beside a door and gestured at it. " is here. She is inside. I will see you later".

- yeah. See you too later. And thanks for everything.

- you're welcome. He walks away and I knock on the door. I heard a "come in" and I get inside.

The office was spacious. The floor was made of dark brown wood and the walls were beige. The front wall had three big windows that showed the parking lot and a small garden to the left side of it. At the right side of the room was Six behind a black desk. To her right the was some shelves with books.