Fearless heart

Two days after joining Rainbow.

[14:12]

I already established in the base. I brought some clothes from the town just at thirteen minutes from the base. But I really had Problems about being in civilian attire in a military base. Yesterday at night I changed to a sweetpant and a T-shirt. When I woke up I changed into my uniform and I only realized some hours later.

Leaving that apart I'm being socialising with the rest of the team. The SAS are the ones who welcomed me into their group. Mike had been really nice with me. Always talks about different things. Today he told me a few things that I should know about Rainbow and how they operate and all that stuff. Then he talked about the white mask. He told me that the most of the time they chose to capture a position and make some ransom. Sometimes they just appear and start shoting. And the worst of the cases they attack with explosive or chemicals. Sometimes with both. This guys are so crazy that he told me that there's some suicide white mask, called bombers. Who use a explosive vest and run at the authorities. Sounds a lot like the talibans. The difference is that nobody knows what the hell this people wants. Always that they get the information from the POWs they always say that they were contacted via internet or in person. They never could see the face of the one who they talked to. And they decided to join the mask for personal reasons. It has always been that. Personal reasons. That doesn't help us in anything. There most be a way to get actually something useful. To capture one of the leaders. I don't know is the mask have a ranking system like the military. But we need to capture at least a lieutenant.

The information provided by the last POWs was about the base they came from. It can be a house, warehouse, an apartment. Everything with evidence of guns, explosives and a lot of ammo. Two years ago was when Rainbow started attacking big objectives and capturing HVTs. But somehow the white mask rebuilt every base they lost. Mike said that it was a whole year of operations for nothing. They only managed to lower the numbers of attacks in Europe and Asia. From five attacks per weak to one attack per week. I thought that he was wrong about that whole year being for nothing. They saved a lot of lives.

Then we were speaking and I really don't remember how we started talking about the white and ended up talking about Bill's meat soup. I had the pleasure to try it today thanks for Mike. And it was absolutely delicious.

Something I really forgot about saying is that the next day after I joined. I did my psychological evaluation. I met Harishva pandey. Or how everyone calls him, Harry.
He is a nice guy. His evaluation was very different from the others I've seen. It started by both of us introducing go the other. Then we talked about us. He said he haves a kid and a wife with a "no weapons in the house" policy. He told me a lot of things about him. He's been since day one with Rainbow. He even told me that Rainbow wasn't founded five years ago. It was reactivated. So Rainbow was created in nineteen ninety one, and it was "Blacker than black". Only a few people knew about this. Now all the world knows about us. Harry told me about some classified information about the previous operations of Rainbow. Classified go other people but to us, like we are agents. We have the clearance to know about it.

Rainbow's first major operation was combating several terrorist attacks orchestrated by Horizon Corporation CEO Jhon Brigthling of the Phoenix Group. Brightling had planned to unleash the Ebola Brahma virus at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia in order to decimate humanity and put an end to pollution. Rainbow was able to successfully stop the dispersal of the virus and arrested Brightling and his coconspirators.

Throughout 2001 and 2003, Rainbow was faced with several attempts by Samed vizirzade o distribute nuclear weapons to terrorists across the world. Despite their efforts, Maxin Kutkin of the Russian Mafia was able to secure two portable nuclear devices from Vezirzade. Rainbow successfully retrieved the weapons and killed Kutkin who had attempted to cause a meltdown at a nuclear power plant as a fall back.