Day off

The next day after the Mission.

I get out from my room wearing a dark green T-shirt, a black jean and a pair of black an white shoes. I see Mark sitting in our table drinking some coffee.

- hey! good day Mark.

- Hey! Good day to you too Alejandro. How are you today? Do you plan to do something?

- I'm good. Why are you asking is I'm going to do something today?

- don't know. Maybe we can do something today. You can get to know more people.

- well, yesterday was my first mission. Now I have three days free. Well, that's what I was told. And I don't know what to do.

- well, there's plenty to do around here. You can always go to the gym, burn some energy. Go to the pool, go to the lounge and get some drinks, there's always someone in there to talk to.

- I see. Hey, is there more coffee?

- yeah sure.

I walk to the kitchen and I grab a mug and serve some coffee and add two spoons of sugar. I walk to the table and sit across from Mark.

- So? What're you going to do later? He ask me.

- going to find out later. For now I'm gonna enjoy this coffee and then I will get my breakfast.

- right. The others will go to the cafeteria in a while.

- others?

- Mike, Seamus, James.

- oh right, Them. Do you know what will they serve today?

- in the breakfast they always serve the basic. Eggs, sandwiches, beacon. You choose whatever you want. For lunch, no idea.

We drink our coffee and then we wash the mugs and head outside the dorm. The cold of England plus that is early in the morning made me shiver.
Mark chuckles and we walk to the stairs. " you will get used to it. Trust me, some people had the same problem with the cold".

- there's no problem. I like the cold but no matter how much I'm in somewhere cold, I always shiver. Even if I don't feel cold.

- well that's odd.

- yeah.

We walk to the main building and we start hearing people. We walk down the hallway and we see that there's already people walking to the first floor.

- Already working huh?

- yeah. They are the morning shift from intelligence.

- I really don't imagine myself working on intelligence... It must be annoying.

- aren't you from the CIA?

...

- yeah but I'm a field operator. I don't actually get information. Well yes but not like in that way. I'm part of the strike team.

- makes sense. I always asked myself how a CIA agent was here. So what's your role?

- is just like being a Navy seal or a Delta but working directly to the CIA.

- that's why you have so many training?

- yes and no. The majority of those training I've learned them because I wanted. I always thought that with more training and more experience, I would be more important and my bosses would send me to better and more dangerous missions. I was right.

We get to the cafeteria and we see some operators having breakfast already. We go to get or trays and we see the Brits to the left. I see that there's a woman with them. White skinned with short read hair.