Mr Green

(Three days after last chapter)

Hell. I really don't know how to say this. I do but how to say it without breaking the professionalism and smile like a child?

Today at two in the morning Apha or know as Aruni, and Mina or also know as Thunderbird. They returned with every one of their team and brought one prisoners each. Pereira and I interrogated them. Pereira beat the shit out of her prisoner while I played with the mind of my. We the information we extracted we joined our information in the observation room and discussed about it. She was "nice" to me this time. I say "nice" because she didn't insulted me or tried to punch me, so we are making progress. In the end of our discussion she seemed pleased with our conclusion. Our information lead us to the man know as "Mr Green". The only thing we know about him is that this man is in charge of some operations along with " Ms Blue" and "Mr Red". We still don't know how important they. We know from a while ago that they are managers of some shipment and transportation by land of guns and money in cash.
But today we may find out more about them. We got a possible location of "Mr Green".

- Do you think this will give us a mission?. --- Pereira ask while she walks beside me. She wears her BOPE uniform and her oh so famous face paint. I turn my head to face her while we walk to the intelligence apartment.

- Most definitely, I will volunteer if Six decides to send us to investigate. I know from experience that this is enough information to make a mission. We only need to know what the hell are this coordinates. --- I have a file with a the information we got. One detail we got are a series of numbers that I think are coordinates. I'm sure of it.

- so you really think are coordinates?

- I do.

- I think those mint be some serial numbers for a shipment.

- You mean the numbers of the containers.

- uh huh. Maybe they will be sending a shipment from Marseille to who knows where and Mr Green will be the one receiving the shipment personally.

I nod several times acknowledging her opinion. I makes senses too. But is better if we confirm this in with intelligence.

We go upstairs and get to the intelligence apartment. We stop in the door way when a man with several files pass by. We walk inside and I check the intelligence apartment for the first time. Several desk with people sitting in front of computer communicating with intelligence from other countries, checking pieces of information. Some coded and some other not. In the end of the room there's several three offices apart, with glass walls. I see the people inside sitting in big tables while one of them is standing in front of them with a TV with information. I just have two words for all this

COPY CAT.

Just like the NATOSF intelligence department.

Pereira touches my arm and I look at her. She is looking at me and then she looks away and points to a bald man with glasses. I walk to him and I call to him. The man looks at me and suddenly stands straight and salutes me.

- at ease, Ehh. --- I look at his ID on his shirt to know his name. --- "Agent Harper. We need your assistance with some information".

- what can I do for you sir?

I hand him the file and he takes it. --- " in there you have information we recently received. I need you to check it out. There's some serial numbers and we need to know if are for a shipment or are coordinates. How much will take you to get us what we need?".

- possibly just ten minutes sir. I will have my team check this information.

- good man.

I turn around and signal to Pereira to walk with me. She walks beside me and I walk towards the exit.