Recruitment and test day

[The next day after arriving to Hereford Base]

Day 1

The only thing I heard was the door of the barracks opening and someone storming inside and yelling.

- Why in the bloody hell everybody still sleeping!? Get in your arses and stand in formation!!

I didn't waste time. I quickly grabbed my shoes and Skullcap and put them on. I was the first one in the formation. Three seconds later some people started to stand in attention in front of their bunks. The guy who was yelling pass in front of me. He had short hair and a beard. He was wearing his SAS uniform but without his equipment.

He still yelling to some people who aren't in formation. I take the opportunity to look at the door that is open and from here I can see that is still dark. I guess is four in the morning.

- Get your shit in one sock, Wilhelm! Get in the formation!!

- Yes sir!!

- Bollocks! Most of you are already dead! And you call yourself Spec ops? You have to be prepared for anything! The white mask aren't going to leave ya get ready. They will not doubt on killing you while you sleep like babies. Next time I want everybody in formation when I get into the room! Now I want everybody out! Five laps around the training area now! Move it you maggots!!

And will all get out running to the training area. That is just to our right. I follow the first five that got out from the barracks. We start jogging around the training area while the Brit still yelling at us.

- for Christ' sake! You're slower than my mother! Move your arses you muppets! Faster!

We start jogging faster. I pass two guys in front of me and place myself in the first three in the line. We all do the five laps and the Brit yell at us to stand in the formation. Four lines. I was in the second. The Brit stand in front of us and yell.

- Well it was about time you finish up! I was falling asleep waiting for ya.

He start walking to us and start inspecting us.

- name.

- Second Lieutenant Kamila Gwen. Jaeger Corps.

- Gwen. Do you think that's the right way to tie your boots? What? You still being a children? You need your mom to tie your boots for ya?! Give me thirty!

- name.

- Master sergeant Dilan Johnson. Navy seals.

- You plan on going to the war against the white mask with your uniform looking like that? Did nobody told you that laundry exist? Give me thirty!

I chuckle mentally. 'Hell just like boot camp'.

- name.

- second lieutenant Kristian Wójcik. Grom.

- What is this? In your pants? Answer me.

- I. I don't know sir.

- oh you don't know huh? This is a stain. What? Did you piss yourself while you slept? You still being a little boy who piss the bed? "Oh mommy. I did it again". Give me thirty!

I heard him getting close. He walked to the woman to my left. I looked at him sideways and he is looking at the woman. Looking for anything to punish her. Then he walks away to the line in front of us. But not before glancing at me. He stops dead in his tracks and walks to me. He stand in front of me with a frown. Looking me up and down. I look at the patch in his shirt.

Thatcher/WO1.

'Warrant Officer Class 1'.

- can I know who in the bloody hell are you?