From 12, 10, 8 to 0, 2, 4 and Back Again

Alice got in the car and look out of the window wondering where on Earth had that weird rabbit came from. By the time Alice just got done wondering, she arrived home with the looks of confusion of papers stack by stack.

"Um, Aunt Marylin, explain please?" said Alice pointing to the numerous amounts of papers stacked up by the china cupboard.

"Well, you have to ask your uncle that," she said. "James!" she yelled while going upstairs. Alice walk towards the papers and took a glance, they looked like writing Alice thought. She looked at the title page, A Lifeless Death. A weird name, Alice thought. Aunt Marylin came down the stairs and Alice speed walked to her spot and looked calm.

"Alice, you alright?" asked her uncle coming down the stairs. Alice nodded. "How was the tour around the school?"

"It was good, finally a better orchestra then the other school I was at. But I have to wear a uniform," said Alice.

"Uniforms aren't that bad Ally,"

"When they are specific about it, yes it is," Alice went upstairs grabbing her IPod on the way. Alice plugs her IPod into her light teal docker and puts on Fun. She lips to the song "We Are Young" while typing to her old friend, Mary. Then Mary calls her,

"Hey girl" says Mary.

"Hey girl, hows life?"

"It's good, you know, boring without you here," Alice laughs.

"But I'm dead telling the truth. It's so quiet in homeroom and dull," Just then Alice's aunt shows up at the door. "Is that your aunt?" asks Mary. Alice's aunt waves. "Is this your friend Ally?" asked her aunt.

"Yes Aunt Marylin. Mary meet my crazy aunt," says Alice pointing to her with pride. 

"Hi Alice's aunt!" said Mary waving to her.

"Oh, please, call my Mary. Now I think we have to end this call. Alice say good-bye to Mary," Alice waved and said good-bye and ended the call. 

"Come on, we need to find your uniform" Alice sighed and closed her laptop and grabbed her purse. 

Alice and Aunt Marylin pulled up to Old Navy and walked in and were greeted by a skinny, blond haired girl.

"Hi welcome to Old Navy my name is Michelle, what are you looking for today?" said Michelle with a smile on her face. 

"We are looking for some polo's and pants" Aunt Marylin showed her the paper. Michelle looked at the paper with the same smile from before, still on her face. "Thank goodness to arrived, we were about to put them back in the storage. OK, they are located back by the clearance section. They should have a sign labeled UNIFORMS in bright pink over there," 

"Thank you, Michelle," said Aunt Marylin. "Just find me if you need anything, if you need anything to try on, the fitting rooms are in the back by the kids" said Michelle. Aunt Marylin nodded and went to the clearance section to find only pants. "OK then, well, that was a fail," said Alice with her arms crossed. Alice walks over by the pants and looks at the size. "Unless if I can shrink my pants size to a size 0, 2, or 4, then I would get them," Alice goes back to her aunt while her aunt double checks the sizes, "Alice you positive that the sizes are 0, 2, and 4?" said Aunt Marylin with a puzzled look on her face. "Read these for me Ally" Alice goes over by the pants and checks the size. They aren't the same size anymore. Instead they are a 8, 12 and 14.

"I swear to. . . . a green pig that said 0, 2 and 4," said Alice pointing to the pants. Aunt Marylin grabbed the size 8 pants and told Alice to try them on. Alice went to the dressing room and tried them on. Alice looked in the mirror and saw herself in the blue pants. With white buttons, she thought it was weird, but kind of cute at the same time. Alice danced in front of the mirror, she stopped because she saw her reflection doing nothing.