Meeting the Cheshire Cat

"Thomas?" Alice whispered. "Thomas?" she said again. Thomas finaaly woke up and was about to scream for help then realized everyone was in the same position that he was in. "Oh," he said.

"So, how are we going to get out of this?" asked Rabbit. Alice looked around for Dormouse, she wasn't in her trap like the rest of them were.

"Guys, where's Dormouse?" she asked. Then, Alice saw a peice of black cloth going up and down. The black cloth dissapeared and Dormouse appeared. Everyone gave her a confused look, "It's a long story guys," said Dormouse.

A breif fifteen minutes, Dormouse unlocked everyone out of their traps. Alice stretched out her arms and legs and was in releif of pain. "So, now what?" asked Alice.

"Well, we get our weapons back, and defeat the Queen. Yet we still need to go to the Chesire Cat's place," said Thomas.

"I don't think you need to," said a voice. Rabbit turned around and saw the Chesire Cat, lying on the trap table. "What did ever happen to coming to my place?" asked the Chesire.

"Well let us see, traps, Red Queen, big forest, firey hand," Alice said. Chesire rolled his eyes, "Oh yes. This got caught up in that and that in this. Sweetie, everyone tells me that. I don't even know your name!" said Chesire.

"It's Alice, yes, I'm the Alice," said Alice waving her hands as if her hands are magic. The curouis cat strided around her, "Yes you are! You're the most perfect Alice I have seen!" said Chesire.

"Ok, in the mean time, getting out of here," said Thomas trying to change the subject.

"Well we need March Hare, he's not here though," said Dormouse.

"Maybe he is? Maybe he isn't," said Chesire. His paw gestured over in the corner by a pile of extra Card armor. The armor started to rattle, "Ouch! That hurts!" screamed a voice underneath. Alice and Thomas ran over to the red and black metal and pulled away the armor and found March Hare underneath curled up in a ball like he is in a mental house.

"Light! Gorgoues light! But only so little light. Fresh air then! Praise the Air Goddess!" said March Hare.

"You guys have an Air Goddess?" said Alice while March Hare is prasing a pretend god.

"We don't have one, but according in March Hare Ville, they do," said Thomas.

"Now that we have our people, let's find our weapons" said Thomas.

Eventually, Chesire picked the lock with his claw and they got their weapons back and March Hare kept his in his pocket. "Well, I guess this means good-bye till i see you guys afterwards," said Rabbit.

"Wait, what will Chesire do?" said Thomas. "Since I know where all of the rooms are, I will grab the Sword of Light," said Chesire.

"OK, then Hare will have to go with you," said Alice.

Chesire sighed, "Fine, you may come. As long as you don't ruin our plan, deal?" he said.

"Deal," said Hare. "Does your invisble fur work on people on top of you?"

"I guess, get on top of me and see," said Chesire. Hare plopped on top of him which made him fall to the ground.

"Well, I guess it works," said Hare. "Now, get off me please so I can pick another lock. Poor claw it feels abused," said Chesire shaking off his fur of any remaining rabbit hair. The lock was off along with a bit of Chesire's claw. He let out a sigh of saddness and joined Alice.