The Confession of the Red Queen

Alice managed to knock out the guards by showing them a red card being ripped into two. March Hare jumped onto Chesire and ran toward the room that held the Sword of Light.

"I guess I will go with Rabbit and act like a farmer I guess," said Thomas putting ashes on his face to make him poor.

"It'll be better anyway, because two is better than one," said Alice. She gave him a hug "Good luck," Thomas whispered in her ear. Thomas joined Rabbit and tried to act innacent to the queen and crowd that was surrounding her and the huge theature of people. "The Pleas are like court cases, most people get either killed or put in prison because the Queen really doesn't do anything about it," said Dormouse putting on her tiny white cloth. "How do I look?" she said spinning around. At least that is what Alice thought. "Can't see you, but can you see me?" asked Alice.

"Yes, perfectly, go on put your's on!" said Dormouse. Alice put on her ruby cloak and was amazed how she can be invisable to everyone. The cloth magically grew a few more inches to get to Alice's height then had a little extra cloth underneath for her feet.

"Can you see me, Dormouse?" asked Alice.

"Just your arm other wise, no," said Dormouse. Alice took out the Truth potion and Dormouse dabbed it with her sword. Dormouse told Alice when to turn and open a door, finally they reached the Plea Theature, Tons and apon tons of people dressed in the wackiest way can be. Mask as big as a windsheild and some small as a hand. Crazy colors like neon pink, white and blue on one dress. A man had a suit then had yellow and purple checker squares. Trumputs roared in the arena, Alice guessed that it was the Queen's fanfire because everyone was standing up and singing. The Queen processed to her throne and sat. What Alice thought was odd was that there was a pig under her feet.

"So, today we have a plea, about farming. Please come forward, Timothy Foeter and his dad, Smule Rabiit," annocued the Red Queen. They processed forward and the crowd booed and threw their tomatoes from their seats.

"Silence!" the Queen yelled. Immedeatly, the clapping and throwing tomatoes stopped. "Now, what is your plea? Please hurry, this plea was an emergancy so make it quick,"

"Well, since the sun is not showing good, I think the goverment should spend some money to make PlantHouses. Every land has them except us," said Rabbit as Rabiit. Just then, a sound of a bird went through the Queen's ear. Another bird call was sounded and Rabbit asked the question.

"Why has our sky been dark all these years!?"

"It is dark because light is dying! The sun is losing it's energy, the sword will only have enough to save our planet for an entire decade!" screamed the Queen.

"So why does the White Queen have so much light then the rest of us?"

"She has more money unlike me. I spent all of the town's money for myself!"

"Will you please give me the key so I can open up the lock so I can get the Swod of Light and save everyone now?" asked Alice.

"Yes," the Red Queen gave her the key and she stuck the potion in the Queen's neck and stuck the other in the same spot. The crowd reacted badly and the guards pointed their swords to Alice and Dormouse. Rabbit took out his watch and pressed a number. The crowd stopped yelling, the guards were still, the Queen just layed their on the floor in a sleep that may last forever. Rabbit pointed toward the door and ran away.

"Well, where is Hare and Chesire?" asked Thomas running slower. Alice turned around and saw Thomas falling on the ground coughing.

"Thomas!" Alice yelled. She ran toward him and put him on her lap.

"Alice, my inhailer, pocket," Thomas coughed every cough made his face paler and paler. Rabbit hopped to Alice.

"Hatter must know were here," said Rabbit.

"Is he allergic to anything?" asked Alice wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Latex, a thing founded in paint. All the Card Guards have latex in their paint," said Rabbit.

"But still, how did Hatter find out that we were coming?" asked Alice.

"From me," said Chesire with Mad Hatter holding the Sword of Light and March Hare in his arms. With blood in his fur.