Entering the Red Queen's Castle

My first kiss is in Wonderland, that's nice, Alice thought. Thomas then backed up from Alice and blushed.

"Hey! Is he up?" yelled Dormouse from a distance.

"Yes! I have to help him walk though," Alice shouted back. She got up and bend down to help Thomas up. Being a little wobbly, he got up, luckly no falls, yet. Alice walked at a slow pace toward the rest of the gang and headed toward the Red Queen's Castle.

A few hours later, the gang settled in a forest for some sleep. Alice lay down Thomas on a long log and she layed next to him.

"Nigh guys!" said Rabbit blowing out the lantern. Crack, Dormouse awoke to the sound of a branch being broken. Crack, crack, crack. Went three more branches. Dormouse left her two leafs and slapped Rabbit's face. Crack, crack, crack, went three more.

"Oh my cards, Rabbit come on! Wake up!" whispered Dormouse. Rabbit finally woke up and looked at his pocket watch.

"Dormouse, it is 12:41 AM, why are you waking me up this early," said Rabbit. Crack, crack crack. Dormouse gave him a annoyed look. "Oh," he said. Craaaaaaaaaack BOOM! Far behind them a tree fell which woke up both Thomas and Alice.

"Alright, up up up!" said Alice, she figured it was the Mad Hatter being tourtured by the Red Queen again. Except she wants to kill them, all.  Alice quickly got Thomas up and they all ran. One by one the trees collapsed on top of each other. Then, out of no where, a spark of fire begins. Alice turned around and saw the flames beginning to rise. The flames created a big wave and started to move. Alice and Thomas tried to run as fast as they can.

"Thomas! My hand is slipping!" yelled Alice over the sound of fire and falling trees.

"I'm not gonna lose you!" yelled Thomas back to her. Alice kept on running faster with Thomas. Then, Alice felt a hand going into her pocket and pulled her backwards with Thomas. Alice screamed, Rabbit and Dormouse looked behind them and saw Thomas and Alice being consumed by the fire. They both ran towards them and they also were consumed by the fire.

 Alice woke up with a blurry vision. Once the basics became clearer, the terror grew much bigger. She then realized she was strapped to a black tiled table. With straps that wrapped around her arms, waist, legs, feet and even her head. Alice tried to move her head and noticed that Rabbit, Thomas, and Dormouse were wrapped the same way, except Dormouse's was much tinier. Alice's vision got clearer and noticed that she was surrounded by red cards, and the Red Queen herself.

"Well, well, well, we have the great Alice here with us with her gang of, randoms"  said The Red Queen clapping her hands very fast. Alice gave her a blank, annoyed face. "Oh, sorry am I boring you? Well, this might make you not bored," The Red Queen pushed a button and a sudden burst of electricity went through her body. Alice screamed.

"Stop hurting her!" yelled Thomas from across the room. The Red Queen pushed another button and he screamed in agony.

"Now, why are you here?" said the Red Queen. "Your weapons are over there on the table," The Red Queen pointed to a black and red box with six locks each with a different purpose. This is joy, Alice thought as she rolls her eyes. "Well, I hope you get the Sword of Light soon, because we all know that you won't when your all strapped up here," she said making a gesture to the table. The Red Queen and five guards left the room and two guards stood outside the room Alice called torture.