The Last of the Light

Taylor speed walked toward the room where the Sword of Light was held in.

"Where do you think your going, Taylor?" asked one of the older maids. Alice was in her cloak and standing by the door to the room where it was held in.

"I was just going to clean the cases," said Taylor holding up a rag to show proof. The maid shrugged her shoulders and went off. Alice waited for the maid to come around the corner. She tucked in her stomach as she passed by. She looked over the corner and saw her turn. She took off the cloak and sighed in relief.

"Come on," said Taylor gesturing Alice inside the room. The room was painted red hearts and a white background. Cases with the finest of jewels.

"Why is there nail polish here?" asked Alice looking at the red nail polish.

"Made of real rubies, that's why," said Taylor. "Come on, it's right here."

Alice tip-toed to the glass case where the Sword was held in. The sword looked pure as fresh water. With its silver color gleaming in the light. Crystals on the bottom, one big one in the middle though. It had what looked like water, but it was something bigger than that.

"Is that the last of the light of Wonderland?" asked Alice.

"Yes,"

~Yes I know this chapter is short, but bare with me here~