Alice's Paintings

So where do we get the latex from then?" asked Rabbit.

"Well, Majesty, do you have any extra paint?" asked the Mad Hatter

"I believe so. Well, let us make a journey back home,"

Alice got on her horse along with the others and followed them. The White Queen led like usual and Mad Hatter was next to her with Rabbit with him.

"Hey,"

Alice looked down and saw Dormouse's head pop up.

"He'll be fine," said Dormouse. Alice hasn't even thought about Thomas till now. She was so concerned with The Sword of Light and Henry than him.

"So whose your person?" asked Taylor who was behind her.

"He is a mystery. A Mystery that I love," said Alice

"What's he like?"

"Funny, kind, caring. You know, all the good things you can find in a boyfriend,"

"Boyfriend?" said Taylor in a weird way. Alice thought about it. He hasn't asked her out really. They did the things a couple would do, hold hands and flirt back and forth. They haven't kissed or made out madly yet.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend," said Alice. The Mad Hatter looked at her with a smile.

By the time Alice and the rest of them have arrived at the White Court, Taylor was amazed at the neatness and the kindness that everyone had.

"This is better than the Red Court," said Taylor. "It's so clean, and the grass is greener, the sky bluer. It's paradise," Taylor ran around the courtyard waving her arms and spinning around like a little kid.

"She's so happy," said Alice.

"She is," said the Mad Hatter.

"What is she going do after this? After this war,"

"I don't know, she can live with you or me,"

"I don't even know what I'm going to do after this. Go back up or stay here and help recover Wonderland,"

"Do whatever is best for you," said the Mad Hatter as he wrapped his arm around her.

Everyone was searching for paint, even the White Queen was searching in her battle uniform.

"Your Majesty, do you have any extra paint at all?" asked Alice.

"I thought I did," she said to Alice who was on the other side of the room. Alice really didn't understand the importance of the latex. Besides that Thomas being allergic to it. She was wondering why it was so important. It is just a chemical found in paint. She used it all the time when she paints in her Art Club. She would always paint weird worlds when the art teacher isn't looking.

"My paintings!" Alice screamed.

"What about them?" said Taylor. Everyone stopped looking and looked at Alice.

"Before my mother and father died, I painted a sword, I didn't know it was the Sword of Light till now,"

"Wow, you did something I didn't tell you to do," said Rabbit.

~NOTE: I think Clary did something like this in City of Bones I think, I did not get the idea from that to put in here, I typed this before I read City of Bones.~