The Crazy and The Royal

It took them at least a hour to get out of the vines and into the daylight. Thomas looked back to the sky and noticed the tint of black is getting darker.

"How much time do we have before the sky is black?" asked Thomas. Rabbit looked at his watch, "Only, I say about, a few days," says Rabbit.

"How much is a few days?"

"I say about five," Rabbit turned around and kept on walking. Thomas looked back at the sky, he noticed something moving in it, then he turned around and joined the others. Thomas joined Alice and Dormouse while Alice stopped walking and pointed towards a bunny who looked like he was having a seizure.

"Um, Dormouse," says Alice whispering.

"Yes Alice?" said Dormouse.

"Who is that?" said Alice pointing to the brown rabbit. The rabbit had ragged fur and it looked like he had a lazy eye. He threw down tea cups and screamed at them. 

"Why aren't you here?!" said the rabbit throwing down another tea cup to the ground. Crash! Went the cup and it shattered to pieces. The sound made Alice twitch, Rabbit turned around. 

"Come on! We must not stop!" said Rabbit. Thomas looked at Alice, she gave him a worried look, he came over to her. "He's always like this, don't worry," said Thomas. The closer the group got, the louder the crashing got. 

"Why did you go!-"

"March Hare! Stop!" said Rabbit grabbing him by the arms. "March Hare," Alice thought. March Hare put down the next cup and cried. 

"He was suppose to come for his two-o clock tea!" he said while still crying. Alice came up to him. 

"Hare? I'm gonna call you that, I have Rabbit already. Anyway, I'm guessing you heard what happened yesterday?" Hare nodded. "OK, my name is Alice, I'm going to help you out, OK? Can you come with us to the White Queen?" 

"Yes, yes I will go to the White Queen!" Alice smiled and joined Thomas. 

The journey to the White Queen took about two days, wasting more time to go to the top of Wonderland. Each day the sky grew darker and darker. Alice looked to the sky and saw the sky coming nearer and faster by the hour. Then she saw something move in the sky. It looked like a crow. Alice turned around and saw Hare pointing toward the white glimmer of diamonds. Rabbit came from behind him.

"Ladies and gentleman, I give you, the White Queen's Palace," said Rabbit. The group countuied walking threw the pale green land. Alice saw people playing crocket with balls made of fresh white and silver paint. To the sky, she saw that the sky looked pale blue. "That color won't last long," thought Alice. Rabbit ran towards the white door with crystal knobs. Rabbit knocked on the door.

"Yes?" said the sweet voice.

"Your Majesty, it's Rabbit, we need to come in and talk. I have someone you would deeply like to see," says Rabbit. Then, slowly, the white doors open to a room filled with everything white. White furniture, white pets, and even the clothes are white. The group was lead by Rabbit, and the group came to a stop when the White Queen came down the white stairs. The White Queen had a white dress with lace and pearls, followed by white heels and her crystal crown. She had almost white hair but it had a tint of yellow, she had dark brown eyes followed with deep red lipstick. As the Queen came down the stairs and stod in front of Rabbit and the rest, they all bowed.

"My my look at all of you! And Thomas you grew so much! How old are you now?" she said to Thomas with a hug.

"I am fourteen your majesty," said Thomas with a bow.

"That is wonderful! Soon you may be a soilder in my White Army," she said giving a warm smile. "You, my dear, must be Alice Urba. Welcome to The White Queen Palace. You must of heard from me from your friends?"

"Yes, so much your majesty," said Alice giving a curtse.

"Wonderful, now, Rabbit, what do you need me for?"

"Well, you see. Alice must stab the Sword of Light into the top of Wonderland to give us light again. And we don't have that, so I was wondering if you can help us out?" said Rabbit.

"Of course I will! Follow me please," said the White Queen leading them towards the staricase.