The Rival and the Reaction

Mad Hatter had a double sadness, according to Alice, to see his nephew in a girl's arms and having a hare covered in blood.

"Hatter, what did you do?" said Alice.

"I didn't do anything! He came with Chesire with the Sword of Light and Chesire said carry him and I did! He is still here," Hatter pointed to Chesire who was waving. Alice gave him a glare and focused on Thomas. "We have to get them both out of here," said Alice.

"But how?" said Dormouse. Alice looked out of the window and saw the White Queen's army marching from afar.

"By that," said Alice. A few seconds after she said that the army came out of the door and invaded, nicely though, through the kingdom. The went to the Red Queen, as she was waking up she questioned herself as the White Queen came down from her horse.

"Why in the hell are you here?" said the Red Queen.

"Because they need my help, and plus you stole something for me which our land needs to gain our light back! Don't you see your plants are dying? They are not read anymore! They are a brown flithy color! Plus all of our skin color is getting pale!" said the White Queen.

"Just like how your's is everyday?" snapped the Red Queen. The White Cards took their swords and pointed them toward the Red Queen while some Red Cards pointed at some of the White Cards. Just then, Alice came out with Thomas in her arms and Mad Hatter came out with March Hare in his. Dormouse was sitting on Rabbit's shoulder.

"You!" screamed the Red Queen. She stomped down the stairs and the swords were still pointed at her. Alice got nervous and started to sweat.

"You started this, this choas!"  said the Red Queen.

"Me? You're accusing me of this? It was you, you started this, ever since you stole the Sword of Light from the White Queen, our whole world came to a turn! Then Rabbit found me and told me that you did this. Regina Crulae Card did this. Not me!" said Alice. The Red Queen stared at Alice.

"Fine, come back here tomorrow and we will settle this. In war" said the Red Queen. She and the other remaining Red Cards marched back in the castle. Rabbit looked around the arena and saw everyone leaving.

"Guys, where's Chesire?" asked Rabbit.

"On my horse, Rabbit. You are fine. I know how you get with losing things. Especailly chess, come on now," said the White Queen.

Alice looked at Thomas who was getting back to normal. Alice stopped, "Do you think you can stand?"

"I think so," said Thomas. Alice put down Thomas and he wobbled but leaned on Alice and they walked back to the White Queen's Palace.

Mad Hatter rushed to the Medic Room with March Hare in his arms. Alice lay down Thomas on a long, white leather sofa and put a pillow behind his head. "Just sleep until you feel better, here's your inhaler," said Alice. She was hesitating for a minute.

"Alice?" said Thomas. "I love you, I have been since I saw you. I was wondering if you want to-"

"Yes," said Alice kissing him. They held for so long. Thomas put his hands over Alice's head then moved towards her waist. Alice let go of the moment. Thomas stared at her. She stared at him.

"Alice," said Mad Hatter. Alice turned around and saw him with his hat off and his orange red hair sticking up from the sides. "you better come here," Alice got up and looked at Thomas and mouthed "Stay,"