Touch

"Ok," is all Alice said. She had so many questions on her mind.

Does Taylor and Henry know this?

Why didn't the mother confess?

She had so much she can write a book. Taylor (surpisingly), Mad Hatter, and the White Queen came in with all of the stuff she needs.

"Thanks guys," she said as they placed the paint on a small, round glass table.

"You know, this is the very table your who-knows how many greats, your aunt climbed up to get the key from," said the White Queen. "I still have the key,"

Everyone left in the room except for Taylor. "Can I stay?" she asked.  Alice nodded and Taylor pulled up another chair and sat next her.

"Do you know what your mother did?" asked Alice. She thought they had a talk back then about what she did and didn't tell Henry.

"No," said Taylor, she said it in confusion. Alice was confused, she dropped her paint brush in the water bowl and just stared. Stared at her till she remembered.

"Are you serious?"

"Why? What did she do?" asked Taylor. Alice sighed and told her the whole story. Taylor was in a state of shock, she cried, then fell onto the ground crying harder. The Mad Hatter came in and looked at Alice. He knew what she told her. He helped Taylor up and went somewhere she had no idea where. Alice countuied to paint the Sword of Light.

It was hard trying to remember the painting she did a long time ago. She painted it after she read a fairy tale to her baby cousin. The just stetched it. She started to create the base of the sword. She painted the base a deep gold with a diamond in the middle to reprsent the light inside. She began to draw the shape of the sword. Long and thick was the sun at the top. Little tiny specks on the top. The sun was deep gold and the sword was shaded in a grey and silver. She was finally finished. She wiped the remaining paint on her face. The Mad Hatter walked in, he stared at her. She stared at him.

"Why? Why Alice Why?" he asked in anger.

"She had to know!" said Alice.

"At a time like this? Her brother was murdered!" he said. His eyes went into a rage she never saw in a person before. She changed her mood. She picked up the canvas and showed Mad Hatter the painting. His face went into awe. He came closer. He touched the white part of the canvas.

"It's so real. Life like," The Mad Hatter went to touch it. Then his hand went through the painting. He grabbed the Sword of Light and held it in honor. Alice couldn't believe that he was holding it. He was holding her creation.