The End

Thomas and the rest of the whole palace, and friends followed Alice to where it all began. Alice got in her dress she was found in and managed to find the hole she came out of. Thomas came down from his horse and walked toward Alice.

"I'll miss you," he said.

"I'll miss you to, latex boy," said Alice. She gave him the kiss to remember her by. Then gave a light peck on his forehead. She hugged everyone that meant something to her. The Mad Hatter came up and picked up Alice and spun her around.

"I will miss you, come back sometime, love," said the Mad Hatter kissing her forehead and he took off his hat and bowed to her again. She then came to the Rabbit and Dormouse, who was standing on Rabbit's shoulder.

"It was a journey for myself just to find you, dear. I will miss you, you must come back sometime," said Rabbit giving her a smile.

"Yes, Alice, come back, please," said Dormouse who shed a tear and quickly wiped it away. The White Queen came down from her horse.

"It was a honor meeting you, Alice Urba," said the White Queen. "Taylor said it was also a honor for her to be your friend," she said. Alice realized, she died in battle, for her. Alice gave the White Queen a hugged and cried on her dress.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Alice wipping the remaining tears on her cheeks.

"You should not be sorry, Alice. You saved Wonderland," the White Queen bowed and the rest of the people did. It was like domonios falling when they all bowed. Alice looked at them and smiled. The White Queen got back up. "You should be going now," she pulled out a slice of cheese. "Eat this, it will get you back home," Alice accepted the cheese and ate it. Once she ate the whole thing she fell instantly on the ground.

"How many times has she fell since she got here?" asked Rabbit.

"About five, maybe," said Thomas. "I did fall for her, too," said Thomas as he saw the remaining bits of Alice on the ground.

"Aunt Marilyn! She's right here!" said Molly. "Auntie! Auntie! Auntie!" said Molly. Alice woke up with faces surrounding her. Molly, Jack, Aunt Marilyn, and a nurse.

"What happened, Alice?" said Aunt Marilyn.

"How long was I out?" asked Alice.

"About five minutes, but Jack thought it was another one of your attacks again," said Molly.

"Thank you for thinking of me at least, Jack" said Alice.

"She should be alright," said the nurse packing up her things and going back to the ambulence. Alice got back up and looked around. Everything was the same. Just how she had left it when she left.

"Five minutes you said, Molly?" asked Alice.

"Yes, Ali," said Molly.

"Alice!" said one of her uncles. "Come here!" Alice ran toward him. "This just came for you. I have no idea where this kind of wrapping paper came from though," he said. "I'll leave you to open it though,"

Alice sat down on the couch and opened the box, a note was on top of the tissue paper.

You forgot something- MH

Alice took away the tissue paper and she saw the dress she had tried on moments ago. Molly came in with a cupcake in her hand.

"What's that?" she asked.

"A present from a old friend," said Alice. "Molly, do you want to hear a story?"

"Yes, Alice, yes!" said Molly. She set down her cupcake and listened to Alice as she told her story about the Sword of Light and Wonderland.