Light

Alice woke up to what seem to have been minutes.

"You have to stop this," said Thomas, or what sounded like Thomas.

"Make me," said the Red Queen. They had a small battle. Someone was climbing on Alice's leg. She opened one eye, it was Dormouse.

"Don't worry love, just keep acting asleep. I got this," she said as she used her tiny sword and unlocked the chains on Alice's ankles and wrists.

Their was a thud, Alice wasn't sure if it was Thomas or the Red Queen.

"I'll get you, and your little girl to soon," said the Red Queen. "Find the rest of them and bring them here," she said to some of the Card Guards and she went off. Maybe to search for the White Queen. Alice opened one eye, "Are we good?" she asked to Dormouse. She nodded. She was free at least and she rushed to Thomas.

"You do not know how much I miss you, you little turd," Alice hugged him tight.

"Not to hard, I'm on a inhaler when I'm outside of home and the hospital. They put me on a machine to get ride of the remaining latex in my lungs. Can we get out of here?" asked Thomas.

"Hold up," said Alice as she held Thomas's face and kissed him. "OK, now we can go,"

Alice and Thomas ran as fast as they could with Dormouse in Alice's pocket. They tried to find the site again. They brought swords that Thomas killed just in case. They ran into some, but they were good. They finally made it. Alice took the Sword of Light from her back, which she manage to find when she was with the Red Queen. She placed it into the ground. The white jewel lite up. Then quickly shot up into the sky and it recreated a new sun. Alice ran back with Thomas. Everyone from the palace came out. Everyone cheered. Except for the Red Queen. She finally did it. Alice Urba put the Sword of Light into the ground and brought light back to Wonderland.

The White Queen and the others rode back to her palace to celebrate a party in honor of the light coming back. Alice sat outside with what looked like sparkling wine and was swinging on the seat. The Mad Hatter showed up with a glass in his hand.

"May I join you?" he asked as he takes off his hat and bows to her.

"Yes, Mad Hatter, and you don't need to take off your hat for me," said Alice laughing.

"Oh, I almost forgot," the Mad Hatter quickly got up and ran back inside the palace. He came out with a box that was neatly wrapped in colorful wrapping paper with a white bow on the top. The Mad Hatter clapped his hands. Alice slowly opened it. It was a dress. A robins egg blue color with an apron on the bottom. It had big, round collors and the sleeves were somewhat puffy. It also came with a black ribbon, white tights, and black heels.

"Oh, thank you, Mad Hatter," said Alice as she hugged him tightly. "it's beautiful," She unfolded it and held it up. Thomas came out and saw the dress, "Come on, let's try it on," Alice folded the dress back up and put it in the box and grabbed her glass. The Mad Hatter, Thomas, and Alice went upstairs in the Dressing Room where it was filled with cloth and maniquins. All of the desks were clean and neat, except for one. It had a bunch of needles and papers were scattered everywhere.

"Did you do this, Mad Hatter?" asked Alice. He nodded and pointed to Thomas.

"With a little help from Thomas, yes," he said with a big smile. "We will leave you to try it on," the Mad Hatter clapped his hands and closed the door. Alice took off her clothes she had underneath her armor and put on her leggings. Then put on her dress, snapped her heels, and pulled up her hair and tied a big bow around the hair tie. Alice opened the door. She was a little afraid. The dress fit her fine, snug actually. The boys looked at Alice in awe. She twirled and smiled at them.

"Alice, you look beautiful," said Thomas.

"Just like your grandmother," said the Mad Hatter wiping away a tear.  "Oop, I almost forgot, we have to get you home,"